THE POPPER DISCOGRAPHY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Were u the mocheez i heard about it in the popper rap?

"I heard what mocheez wrote about all them MC's up in the siccness"

wat was that about?
Don't have a clue... Im the only mocheez from KC...... I don't rap so I can't/won't have an answer to whatever it is you're talking about...... But I do know Walt Lee (Popper) and if he said MoCheez, he wuz prob speakin on me....... My Lil bro raps, and he had a verse where he said "Fuck Tech and the Popper", so instead of gettin at my bro he prob jus dropped my name..... Anyway.... idk/or care..... lol.........

Dec 24, 2008
Don't have a clue... Im the only mocheez from KC...... I don't rap so I can't/won't have an answer to whatever it is you're talking about...... But I do know Walt Lee (Popper) and if he said MoCheez, he wuz prob speakin on me....... My Lil bro raps, and he had a verse where he said "Fuck Tech and the Popper", so instead of gettin at my bro he prob jus dropped my name..... Anyway.... idk/or care..... lol.........
11 Kiss This Feat. Tech N9ne _ Krizz Kaliko.mp3

May 20, 2006
@Jride

Yep, im always talkin on how KC iz the capital of the "old ass rapperz", and I guess Walt (popper) took it personal.... Oh, well whatever he needs to motivate his writing. Im not offended, it is amusing though........ If i was another "old ass rapper" i wouldn't even respond, so i won't now, it's nothing in my world. That song must be on a MixTape, since it has a "jacked" beat...... Typical..... lol.......

Jul 1, 2004
Talking down about old ass rappers and stealin beats for a mixtape? You got rich the factor in your sig? Isnt he old as the dinosaurs too? Doesnt he "jack" beats for mixtapes? Make up your mind, jackass.

May 20, 2006
Talking down about old ass rappers and stealin beats for a mixtape? You got rich the factor in your sig? Isnt he old as the dinosaurs too? Doesnt he "jack" beats for mixtapes? Make up your mind, jackass.
Damn, you are a sensitive individual, i must've destroyed the image of one your idols. lol..... Get yo bank account up, b4 you speak to me.... BTW, im an asshole/prick, not a jackass...... My mind is made up, YOU are nobody.....

Aug 14, 2006
check it man. bottom line is that it is older cats reppin the town still. so what, you have that in every city. shit, keepin it real, the older cats is still kickin these new niggaz asses on the mic if you ask me, the older cats reppin is still spittin hard. some niggas do it for the love of the music so let them niggas rep they town till they 60 years old if they want. you act like you mad that older niggas is rappin. i can tell you straight up, popper aint hurtin for no bread my nigga best believe. The whole landmark camp is gettin it! but dont get it twisted niggaz don't depend on this rap to pay they bills. he's doin it cuz he loves spittin and he still can out rap most of these niggas out here. So, "old rappers" from Rich,Tech,Kutt,Callico,Skatter,Snug,Popper,E-Skool, keep doin ya shit. respect

May 20, 2006
check it man. bottom line is that it is older cats reppin the town still. so what, you have that in every city. shit, keepin it real, the older cats is still kickin these new niggaz asses on the mic if you ask me, the older cats reppin is still spittin hard. some niggas do it for the love of the music so let them niggas rep they town till they 60 years old if they want. you act like you mad that older niggas is rappin. i can tell you straight up, popper aint hurtin for no bread my nigga best believe. The whole landmark camp is gettin it! but dont get it twisted niggaz don't depend on this rap to pay they bills. he's doin it cuz he loves spittin and he still can out rap most of these niggas out here. So, "old rappers" from Rich,Tech,Kutt,Callico,Skatter,Snug,Popper,E-Skool, keep doin ya shit. respect
Block Life and Van Brunt Squad is "gettin it" too. If you wanna use "gettin it" as your measuring stick.... Matter of fact, who is "getting it" bigger than Block Life in the town, right now?????? MFR alwayz "get it" so that's a non-issue. SSP (Mon-E-G) is pushing hard in the paint right now too. I've never heard of landmark camp, so i can't speak on what i don't know about. As far as "out-spittin" most of these niggaz, I'll put my $$$$ on WesCrook, Cku Ku Bird, D-Loc the Chop, or even the young nigga Ron-Ron before I bet on the washed up, "never was", "has been" emcee still "reppin tha town"... lol

Aug 14, 2006
you a funny guy, all the cats you named are 30 plus (except D-loc and Ron-Ron who reps with the landmark) so you are proving the point that old ass rappaz can still get it in, you seemed confused cuz. and all these cats got respect for popper lyrically, they'll tell you they self that he is one of the coldest in the city. anyway his new single just dropped called "you ain't bout shit" (the dead beat daddy anthem) still spittin with subject matter. not the same bullshit. you'll hear it then will see if you still call him washed up mr. NO CHEESE.......LOL! Now that was some funny shit. im done with this lil internet shit mane. it's nothin to debate yall have fun

Aug 14, 2006
one more thing tho bro, the reason he hasn't got more pub is becuz this rap shit is so watered down and fake, fans and artist are simple minded, rappin about dope and guns, and having "SWAGG" gets you a fuckin deal now, you know that it's rare for niggaz like popper who spit wit concept and subject matter to go mainstream especially outta KC. nigga didn't switch up his style and start spittin bullshit to make it so you gotta respect it mane.

May 20, 2006
@ sleep

i might take your feelings seriously if you wasn't sum young kid on the computer at the Lucille Bluford library on Prospect...... ask moms to get a computer from the pawn shop or rent one from rent-a-center so you can continue to "hold it down" for the town and keep making excuses on why old ass, never was, never will be niggaz are still local after 20 years of trying to "get it"......... If you want Walt to speak for himself tell him to call me, he has my #.

Aug 31, 2005
@ sleep

i might take your feelings seriously if you wasn't sum young kid on the computer at the Lucille Bluford library on Prospect...... ask moms to get a computer from the pawn shop or rent one from rent-a-center so you can continue to "hold it down" for the town and keep making excuses on why old ass, never was, never will be niggaz are still local after 20 years of trying to "get it"......... If you want Walt to speak for himself tell him to call me, he has my #.
THE POPPER KOOL WIT ME, HE DOIN HIM. I UNDERSTAND WHAT'S BEIN SAID BY Y'ALL GOIN BACK AND FORTH TOO....

CHEEZE, WHERE YOU WRONG IS WHAT I QUOTED THO......I DON'T KNOW WHO "SLEEP" IS BUT I CAN ALMOST GURANTEE THAT HE/SHE IS IN THEIR 30'S AND SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THIS MUSIC SHIT...WHOEVER IT IS, THEY SPEAKIN LIKE THEY KNOW A LIL MORE THAN THE AVERAGE MUSIC FAN OR SICCNESS POSTER...IF THEY A NOBODY KOOL BUT IF IT'S SOMEONE POSTIN BEHIND SOME BULLSHIT ASS SCREEN NAME, THAT'S SOME WEAK SHIT. THAT'S THE ONLY THING ABOUT THESE INTERNET FORUMS, PEOPLE CAN CREATE A "CHARACTER" AND VOICE THEIR OPINION W/ A MASK ON.....

I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW THO UNLESS "SLEEP" SPEAKS...................