The Plot Thickens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
Hahahhaa... Yo, truth IS stranger than fiction.

You are a sad cat Xianex, I mean Spliff, I mean Spliff tha ruler, I mean Nrsimhadeva, I mean Vysadeva.....

I have no idea what dudes infatuation with multiple personalities and with imitating muthafuckas is, but it is definitely not a sign of a mature or mentally stable person.

So let me break it down right quick.

On the NecroHipHop message board back in February, I registered with the name Lord Nrsimhadeva. I barely ever post there, even less than I do here.

Well a while back I replied to a topic on the Necro board, and immediately after I posted, someone registered HERE with the name Nrsimhadeva and wrote exactly word for word what I had said over there. That kind of tripped me out, cause I would not have expected to see someone go to such lengths or concern themselves like that to imitate me, but I was like whatever, no big deal.

It turns out Xianex is also a member of the Necro board under the name Spliff tha ruler, which is cool. He started an identical topic over there to the one here entitled "KKK, Jews, Freemasonry", which is cool.

So someone in the KKK topic on the Necro board says that Spliff tha ruler is like that character from In Living Color who is in prison and tries to sound educated, talkin bout "allow me to transmogify... no, to calcify and elaborate on my pulminary testiculations."

I thought the shit was pretty funny, but then I see that someone on the siccness named "Spliff" has repeated the exact same line the dude from the Necro board used. That was kind of odd. But not nearly as odd as Xianex responding to "Spliff" with "LMFAO".

But that's not the best part. So I go back to the Necro board just now, and I see that someone named "Vyasadeva" has joined the KKK discussion over there, and *surprise surprise*, he has copied and pasted exactly what I have written over here.

So THEN, Spliff tha ruler responds to "Vyasadeva" with the exact same words that Xianex responded to me with over here.

This Xianex/Spliff/Spliff tha ruler cat is clearly not the most creative muthafucka around. Lots and lots of cutting and pasting.

So not only did this cat make a copy of me to use on the siccness (Nrsimhadeva), but now I see he has made a copy of me to use on the Necro board too (Vyasadeva). I suppose I should be flattered, but actually the shit aint that cool. Dude obviously has some serious personality issues.

Here is the post from the Necro board: KKK Jews and Freemasonry

Notice that "Vyasadeva" has only 3 posts, all in that topic.

Why do I bring all this up? First of all, because it is some truly pussy shit to imitate other men. Secondly, because Xianex stated that he uses this deceptive online pretense as a means of bringing people "into knowledge of who I really am".

But with every passing post, it becomes more and more clear that "who he really is", is a sad, pathetic, confused, lonely, and above all FAKE person.

But fake people are a dime a dozen, so why pick on Xianex? I am making this post only because he has crossed the line by creating names exactly like mine and then cut and pasted my words under those names. That is pure and uncut pussy shit, and severes any semblance of civility I may have had with Xianex. From here on out that cat's words are about as valuable as a pile of dog shit.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I should be one flattered muthafucka.

Mar 15, 2003
BOTTOM LINE:

No one on this board is givin mind to this beef anymore. You started this shit to clown people, you out here writing 5 pages about how you dont like XianeX pipe down son nobody cares.

Dec 27, 2002
Since when do you speak for everyone on the board?

And it aint a matter of "beef" champ, it's about lies, deception and fraudulence.

If you don't care then don't click the "reply" button.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
:::::::::scratching head::::::::::::
WTF ROFLMMFAO CTFU

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo k

HOORAY. good job vy you are wonderful and I love you as a brother. please look up more of my flaws and put them on display sir.

I'm sure there are many search engines that have information about me that you can share with the masses I am sure they will enjoy your perspective. I am.

It is a trip that people don't think that I am the one person who posts under only one name. but hey if you believe otherwise go ahead. I am very much devoid of any knowledge of the people who you attribute to me. maybe you should introduce me to them hahaha WOW!

ROFL - I would have never known that HERESY would think I posted under multiple names. I guess I overestimated him. LMFAO

Mar 13, 2003
Vyasadeva said:
Since when do you speak for everyone on the board?

And it aint a matter of "beef" champ, it's about lies, deception and fraudulence.

If you don't care then don't click the "reply" button.
Nobody cares about you or any shit you type. You're another in a long line of over opinionated faggots with too much to say. I can go to any other pop culture message board and copy/paste your banal also-ran trash posts from other assholes. That means not only are your gay opinions shitty and unimportant, but you're also preceded in them. What a failure you are.

Who cares about you and that faggot XianeX - you're both pseudo intellectual cunts I can find at any Denny's resturant at 3am across america. I wouldn't give a fuck if both of you grew a pair of balls, took this shit to real life, and murdered eachother.

Oh wait yes I would, I would dance on your graves and have a Sprite Remix to celebrate. Fuck you both, stop wasting my time with this shit.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
<-- broadband @ HTB

you really think i would waste my time finding multiple computers for this shit??? LMFAO how silly. If a moderator could checc the IP logs and find the consistency of my access the multiple ID thing can be resolved.

@Willy Jones - I an intellectual cunt and you are a dicchead lets get together and tango :)

Mar 13, 2003
^^ Hey asshole I live in Philadelphia - where do you live, Iowa? Snuffleville, Northern CA? You'll never ever see me in real life so stop fluffing your faggot peacock feathers.

Oh in the rare case you DO live close enough to come see me, I'm at the Tower Records right next to Lombard Street. Come inside and ask for me and if your bitch 100 lb. ass wants to box we can go into the alley and shoot. I've got my entire paycheck at my real job and all the CDs I steal from Tower on the weekend on the fact I will choke you out in 45 seconds and strip you ass naked and call the cops and say there is a homeless bum outside the store trying to rape kids (which isn't far from the truth Michael J).

You're a hoe and everybody including yourself knows it so come test me bitch.

Dec 18, 2002
Willy Jones said:

Nobody cares about you or any shit you type. You're another in a long line of over opinionated faggots with too much to say. I can go to any other pop culture message board and copy/paste your banal also-ran trash posts from other assholes. That means not only are your gay opinions shitty and unimportant, but you're also preceded in them. What a failure you are.

Who cares about you and that faggot XianeX - you're both pseudo intellectual cunts I can find at any Denny's resturant at 3am across america. I wouldn't give a fuck if both of you grew a pair of balls, took this shit to real life, and murdered eachother.

Oh wait yes I would, I would dance on your graves and have a Sprite Remix to celebrate. Fuck you both, stop wasting my time with this shit.
i couldnt have said it better myself...seriously took the words out of my mouth...and sprite remix is pretty bomb:classic: