the plague?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dosia

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
not a lot of talk about this even though tomarrow is the release date. it must have been pushed back.

could have sworn i herd augest 6th..my bad they must have ment 2003..lol.j/k
can we get a straight honest answer for this release please?

Aug 7, 2002

maan when is dat fuckin lynch by inch or wat eva his real album gon be called when is dat shit suppose to be comin out? last time i emailed lynch he said somthn bout it drops july 11 n dat shit aint even come out ....so yall know da real release when it comin out? -1-

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Originally August 6

Moved back to August 20

As a fan of music I get mad then a mutha fucka when they keep changing dates.

The stores get mad as hell

The buyers at the large chain stores get mad.

Distributors get mad.

The artist's get mad.

So changing the date is the last thing in the world a label wants to do, but little problems that pop up can easily push the date back a full week (because new releases only come out on tuesdays)

A shipping error, a problem with the master, a problem with the artwork, a problem with a songs mix, missed fed ex or ups cut off times, niggas cars overheating, or a million other things can make you lose 1 day which in turn can make you have to move it back a whole week.

We are dealing with some issues right now trying to get The Plague on the shelf on August 20. It seems a simple sticker on the cd may be the reason we gotta move the date back AGAIN!

I will know on Monday the 12th and I will let yallz know.

Playboy 7
Doomsday