The plague 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
Man....I was listening to the siccmixx tonight at work for the first time in a long time. I forgot all about the plague 2 samples they play. Sucks we'll never get to hear that album and made me miss the Lynch and Doomsday collabs. The plague I thought was always an underrated album. Good times rolling around bumping that shit lol. I kinda wonder if there's any unreleased material from plague 2 floating around somewhere and it'll never see daylight. I'd love to hear some new old Lynch material. Dude was my favorite rapper and seems like ever since he went to strange he ain't been the same since.

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I still bump the 1st Plague from time to time. Lynch and doomsday definitely collared tight on that.

I have the Siccmixx but I never noticed that there was the Plague 2 samples on it. I thought it was just old BL/DD mixed together.

Props: siccmadesyko
Mar 17, 2006
I still bump the 1st Plague from time to time. Lynch and doomsday definitely collared tight on that.

I have the Siccmixx but I never noticed that there was the Plague 2 samples on it. I thought it was just old BL/DD mixed together.
Yeah I think ur right. I think dude just said this the type of shit that's gonna be on the plague 2

Mar 14, 2018
The Plague 2 is up there with all the other unreleased Siccmade stuff we probably will never see, like the Spydermann album, Phonk Beta’s Dark album & Mid Evil from Lynch. Hope we can hear it all 1 day tho

Props: dalycity650