The Outsiders WGN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
The new tv show on WGN network called The Outsiders is fucking dope. Its about a clan of inbred crazy people in the mountains of west Virginia or some shit.. but they operate like a Mob... its so much different than anything ive experienced or seen before. Almost a "SOA" set in the back country of the appalachias and much more down n dirty realistic... it just started but its def worth watching. It has David Morse and then Opie from sons of anarchy acting

May 16, 2002
The new tv show on WGN network called The Outsiders is fucking dope. Its about a clan of inbred crazy people in the mountains of west Virginia or some shit.. but they operate like a Mob... its so much different than anything ive experienced or seen before. Almost a "SOA" set in the back country of the appalachias and much more down n dirty realistic... it just started but its def worth watching. It has David Morse and then Opie from sons of anarchy acting

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
so i watched first EP last night since i have it recorded on my DVR, wasn't bad i kinda liked it, ill have to judge it after watching the first 4 Eps i have on my Dvr tho

May 14, 2002
So far I really enjoy this show. But I have a feeling some weird ass supernatural shit is about to happen sometime soon and change the setting of the whole show.