THE OREGON TRAIL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
maaan Orgeon Trail was that shit back in the day days...... not like the newer ones you guys are postin pics of, the color ones with ok lookin graphics, i'm talkin about the one that Reese is talkin about, the one piece computer with one color lol, green only with some ancient dinosaur graphics..... that was the shit!

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
At my school it was called "Computer Lab". Anytime any shuttle went up, we ALL had to watch it. The Challenger was special because there was a big hype that a teacher was actually going into space on that one. So we sat there forced to watch it, when we really wanted to play some Oregon Trail. We all seen that shit take off, and not less then 2 minutes later it blew up. First we were like "was that supposed to happen?" Then the announcers were like "Tradgedy has struck, the Challenger has blown up" Teachers was cryin and shit, but for us being so young, we wasnt trippin, it was more like, Dam, ummmm....can we play Oregon Trail now?
Aw man I'm rememberin all them Challenger jokes...