The Open Forum Confessionals Vol.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2006
Since I only know a few of The Posters Here and I Really dont Give a F*ck. Why not share my Self-centeredness & Childish narcissism with my favorite Message Board?

**Whenever Im at a Female's Crib. I Feel like Im at Liberty to go thru their laundry & sniff their panties**

**No matter how much money I have in my pockets It's a ritual to steal something from the Store**

**At one of my associates Wedding Aniversary I took 1 of the Free disposable cameras and too multiple dick pics and turned the Camera into the box. (I know they saw the pics but they still dont know who did it)**

**Gettin' Head doesn't turn me on**

**I used to Hump the Hair on my lil cousins Barbie dolls**

**Plus Sized Women Turn me On**
Add On!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Black Reign said:
**At one of my associates Wedding Aniversary I took 1 of the Free disposable cameras and too multiple dick pics and turned the Camera into the box. (I know they saw the pics but they still dont know who did it)**
LMAO! :devious:
**Gettin' Head doesn't turn me on**
:confused: feel sorry for you, I love when beezies give me brain

Jan 20, 2006
**I Ordered A gang of Food to Pac's Room and Blamed it on the groupies.

** On the Epic Records Tour (Many Moons Ago) I jacked Mc Eiht's Leather Jacket. I Think its the Same 1 he Jacked from 1 of them Wu-Tang dudes.

**I used my so-called Pull with Priority & Got So Many Passes to Various Award Shows & Events. Sorry Mike Cole. BTW Half of My Paperwork Was Jacked from Christina from Def Jam West.

**I Only Go to Church so I Can Get Next 2 That Mexican/Black Big Breasted Woman.

**The Bodega by my Boys Crib is actually a Weed Spot ran by a Old Woman. Sorry Ms. Thomas

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jan 20, 2006
**When 40 signed to Jive He had a Party in the Hills at some Big Ass house. All Night I kept Sneaking a Feel on Big Lez (Rap City) Ass.

**I keep Telling my Girlfriend's Parents That Im Going to Marry Her when I turn 30. Next Year I might Fake my Death.

**Everytime I F*ck a Woman I cant stop thinking she is pregnant until she gets her period

**One Time I thought one of my Old Jump-off Chicks Gave me an STD. 2 Days after I F*cked her I was on the Toilet and My Dick Tip had something Slimy and Clear coming from it. It was only Pre-Cum from my Dick being hard all day at my Homegirls house. (And Yes I sniffed those thongs)

**I Buy Expensive Shit to impress So-called Sophisticated Women but Every time I think of how much Money I wasted I start treating them Hoes Like Sh*T. (For some Strange Reason they Start buying me Expensive Shit)

**Everytime I Meet New Women I think about F*cking them. Including Old Women!

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Black Reign said:
**When 40 signed to Jive He had a Party in the Hills at some Big Ass house. All Night I kept Sneaking a Feel on Big Lez (Rap City) Ass.

**I keep Telling my Girlfriend's Parents That Im Going to Marry Her when I turn 30. Next Year I might Fake my Death.

**Everytime I F*ck a Woman I cant stop thinking she is pregnant until she gets her period

**One Time I thought one of my Old Jump-off Chicks Gave me an STD. 2 Days after I F*cked her I was on the Toilet and My Dick Tip had something Slimy and Clear coming from it. It was only Pre-Cum from my Dick being hard all day at my Homegirls house. (And Yes I sniffed those thongs)

**I Buy Expensive Shit to impress So-called Sophisticated Women but Every time I think of how much Money I wasted I start treating them Hoes Like Sh*T. (For some Strange Reason they Start buying me Expensive Shit)

classic

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Black Reign said:

i feel ya homie!