The old Eazy E vs Dre Dre beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Usually I hate diss songs but that shit was entertaining as fuck at the time. I'm tryin to get together all my songs relatin to that. Other than easy's "187um" album and a song off "st8 outta Compton" and dresta and BG Knocc's "real brothas" album, what songs are out there that speak of this beef? Seems like DPG never really spoke out as much, and Im not even that familiar with Dr dre's and snoops albums so pardon my not knowin

I know bout that c-style "straight outta Cali" comp where they squashed it, but what else haven't I heard

Aug 17, 2002
there was on one dpg song where daz said "fuck bg knoccout and every n***a down with him"

i think it was called beware of my crew.

Oct 18, 2008
Songs that were part of that beef

as mentioned before LBC Crew's "Beware Of My Crew"

South Central Cartel's "Knock On Wood Remix"....The song featured Dresta and Knoccout and they made reference to "What would you do?" in their verse

One of the most viscous disses of the Ruthless/Death Row beef was by Kokane and Cold 187um called "Dont Bite The Phunk"...which was on Kokane's album...The song was slept on which I am sure Dr Dre preferred. (187um rips him up).

Tha Dogg Pound made a diss towards The Bone Thugs, on the song Dogg Pound Gangstaz, with Kurupt's line "Ain't got no love for no hoes in harmony." In response Layzie Bone shot back on the track Shotz to tha Double Glock with the line "Dogg Pound hoes it's on." "Krayzie Bone says "Gotta find these 'Row Hoes" in the song "Mo' Murda" off the East 99 album. (I c&p this off wikipedia)

And LOL at Death Row dominating that beef....

Apr 20, 2005
kurupt & daz wouldve destroyed ruthless but eazy died and it just ended. at the time kurupt was way harder than anyone from ruthless. u cant deny that

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Definitely entertaining, but just couldnt take these niggas seriously...everything is all good when your buddies, but as soon as there is "beef" niggas is all of a sudden fake, homo's, etc...were they not fake when you were dealing with them?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I know ya'll talking about Ruthless vs Deathrow, and i'm gonna let ya'll finish, but "No Vaseline" clowned the hardest out of all those songs...

Aug 19, 2004
Eazy's last album "Str8 of the Streetz of Muthafuckin Compton" had a few disses.

Deathrow seemed to dominate the beef because Ruthless imitated Dre's G-Funk beats, Deathrow had superstars, the diss songs were usually singles to major albums.

But Ruthless affiliates seemed to have way more content in their disses. Real Brothers was a very good album too. Too bad it didn't come out through ruthless.

Now I know why the Doggystyle comic had a bottle of VSO(BS).

I had no idea that Bone dissed DPG back in the day.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Ruthless dominated that beef. Everything Cold 187um said on Dont Bite the Phunk and everything Eazy said on Its On 187 Killa was later revealed to be the truth. Eazy was clowned by a few magazines as being a hater but in reality he was one of the realest dudes in the rap game. To me he is like a Pimp C, WC, Scarface, etc, just real and never sold out...