THE OFFICIAL "WHERED YOU LOSE UR VIRGINITY THREAD"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2003
oh hold up it wasnt my cousin u muhfuckers flipped the script my cousin lived up there and i stayed out there one summer i met that female out there no blood relation no cousin fuckin or hick shit

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
THESEUS said:
oh hold up it wasnt my cousin u muhfuckers flipped the script my cousin lived up there and i stayed out there one summer i met that female out there no blood relation no cousin fuckin or hick shit
Sure. The only people that you mentioned in your repsonse was you and your cousin. No one else.......

Jan 3, 2006
THESEUS said:
man i was like 15 my cousin lived in modesto i met her up there her first time and my first time i broke her off proper it was on and off pussy gettin for like 4 years whenever i went up there it was all good. damn bringin me back

:ermm:

thats nasty

it must feel hella weird going to family reunions

Feb 5, 2006
THESEUS said:
man i was like 15 my cousin lived in modesto i met her up there her first time and my first time i broke her off proper it was on and off pussy gettin for like 4 years whenever i went up there it was all good. damn bringin me back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF

Apr 30, 2007
at some party i went when i was 14...got hella drunk...some mexican chick named angel wanted to holler at me...ended up in some kind of attic that was converted to a room and beat gutz...went bareback and all busted in the bitch...what a dumb ass but shit u live and learn....

Jun 22, 2003
i shoulda worded it different.... anyway my cousin which is a guy stayed in modesto i met the female in the same town house complex so yea thats it.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I didnt get no pussy til I was 16.. right after I got my liscense.. it was out side at my girlfriends house in guerneville... in the back of my pickup on the bed... I was standin up with her layin down on the tailgate.. hahahha... FYI thats a great position if ur the right height..