The Official USMNT Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i'm really fucking stunned that the USA advanced today and Italy got eliminated.

hats off to the US. i didnt watch the game (i was on muni/bart for most of it) but the fact that they downed egypt 3-0 is impressive. like i said before egypt is tough, and the US beat em by a good margin. i'm really proud of the US squad today

italy on the other hand has looked so tired ever since the euro's its a joke. people thought lippi was going to change the squad but they still look bad. lippi has a tendency to play these old fossils when he needs to look to add some fresh faces to the squad. the loss against Egypt was horrible, but Italy was really unlucky and their goalie was incredible(egyptian goalie got a 10 rating on goal.com and i've only seen that one other time in 3 years following that site, it was arshavin vs. liverpool from this season) but Brazil is treating us like a third world nation. 2-0 earlier in the year and 3-0 today.

is there a draw for semi final match ups in confed cup? i bet you USA will get Spain i just have a feeling

Sep 4, 2002
i'm really fucking stunned that the USA advanced today and Italy got eliminated.

hats off to the US. i didnt watch the game (i was on muni/bart for most of it) but the fact that they downed egypt 3-0 is impressive. like i said before egypt is tough, and the US beat em by a good margin. i'm really proud of the US squad today

italy on the other hand has looked so tired ever since the euro's its a joke. people thought lippi was going to change the squad but they still look bad. lippi has a tendency to play these old fossils when he needs to look to add some fresh faces to the squad. the loss against Egypt was horrible, but Italy was really unlucky and their goalie was incredible(egyptian goalie got a 10 rating on goal.com and i've only seen that one other time in 3 years following that site, it was arshavin vs. liverpool from this season) but Brazil is treating us like a third world nation. 2-0 earlier in the year and 3-0 today.

is there a draw for semi final match ups in confed cup? i bet you USA will get Spain i just have a feeling
Its knockout stage, so it goes to extra time then PK's if its tied. I think.

Sep 4, 2002

you Italian?

Apr 25, 2002
No. Im mostly Italian too. just wondering why you front run for Italy?
like i siad i can see where this is going. i've spent a lot of time in italy, more time there than any other country. not that i have to justify why i support who i support to you

quit worryin about what other people do and do you. your a fucking clown

Sep 4, 2002
like i siad i can see where this is going. i've spent a lot of time in italy, more time there than any other country. not that i have to justify why i support who i support to you

quit worryin about what other people do and do you. your a fucking clown
Im not the clown supporting a country I wasn't born or live in

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
most likely, but lets wait to see what mexico does first in the confed cup....

oh wait.
LOL...

If that makes you feel better about USA getting the shit kicked out of them, than congrats. I guess for you as long as Team USA does better than Mexico everything else doesn't matter. Keep that winning attitude up...:confused:

And in case you forgot or didn't know, Mexico won the Confederations Cup in '99 or so. They beat Brazil in the final. Team USA has never done shit.

Sep 4, 2002
LOL...

If that makes you feel better about USA getting the shit kicked out of them, than congrats. I guess for you as long as Team USA does better than Mexico everything else doesn't matter. Keep that winning attitude up...:confused:

And in case you forgot or didn't know, Mexico won the Confederations Cup in '99 or so. They beat Brazil in the final. Team USA has never done shit.
besides beating mexico twice in gold cup finals games. eliminate them in 2002 world cup.