The Official "THIS IS HOW I EAT" Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I also live by this shit:

I take it like vitamins (not like a Colt .45 40oz). I'm not going to spend $60 on a jar that allegedly came from New Zealand bees. Forget New Zealand and New Zealand bees. I'm down with those USA, Canadian, and Argentinian bees. Now, make sure you pay attention and learn to read. The label says don't give it to your infant and shit. You don't want then growing bee antennae or weird shit like that.

TIL that USA really stands for US Grade A. Take that shit world. You better be bowing to this shit.

#USGradeA

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I also live by this shit:

I take it like vitamins (not like a Colt .45 40oz). I'm not going to spend $60 on a jar that allegedly came from New Zealand bees. Forget New Zealand and New Zealand bees. I'm down with those USA, Canadian, and Argentinian bees. Now, make sure you pay attention and learn to read. The label says don't give it to your infant and shit. You don't want then growing bee antennae or weird shit like that.

TIL that USA really stands for US Grade A. Take that shit world. You better be bowing to this shit.

#USGradeA
There's hella farmers that do bees out here. Hella varieties or honey being sold in their front yards lol

Props: StillHustlin
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've seen threads about some of you folks cookin' up some nice dishes. So, since we have a bunch of folks who know how to eat, I thought we should have an official thread. I'll start it off with my simple feast tonight.

Pepperoni and mushroom pizza and sauce made from scratch. Only took 35 minutes.

Dude, do I really need to start posting Brotha Lynch memes? lol...

Anyone see that movie? hahahaha..... I think it was called "Now Eat" or some shit like that..... To make matters worse I was tripping the first time I saw that movie, lol.... Very disturbing to say the least...

Anyway this thread is ripe for Brotha Lynch memes 100, lol.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I been cookin steaks sous vide. Im loving it because i can throw it in the water straight out the freezer and then leave the house and not even worry about it. I come home and it's fully cooked all i have to do is sear it. Makes making huge chunks of meat really easy.
tom.jpg tom1.jpg

Props: StillHustlin