The Official "THIS IS HOW I EAT" Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2011
made my first bbq / bacon cheeseburger.

photo by Manniacal, on Flickr

ingredients.

almost forgot, BACON!

cooked hamburger patty in left over bacon juices to add flavor.

added cheese, bacon and bbq sauce on both buns.

came out Bomb. the textures of crisp bacon and juicy hamburger patty with the tang of bbq sauce and softness of fresh buns! yezzir i'm doing this more often :)

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Armen- Yeah actually 'Single-flower' honeys really do have a dramatically different taste and seems like something thats up your alley to learn more about (being a ganja connoisseur and being more knowledgable of diet/health than the next streetside nitwit lol).

Pretty much any natural occuring honey or bee pollen contain huge personality, differented by taste, color, nutrients, allergens.... so comparing them to growing doja or a fine wine is very fitting. But the bees have been doing it literally unchanged for 50 million years.

The honey at my house is almost indian sagey if you can imagine that being sweet. The only reason I had it or now want to explain any of this on the Sicc is because its left over from me being being extremely sick from a tough infection that was killing my throat and the honey turned out having so many nutrients and properties that my body positively reacted too. I even noticed since I've been taking honey and bee pollen regularly I don't have anymore allergies when trimming which used to be a big problem for me.

Last edited: