The Official "THIS IS HOW I EAT" Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I was gonna say without pictures this is a fail, then I read what you're eating and realized even with pics it would be a fail. Don't turn into william206, palmer breh.
I'm a fitness leader in my nursing school and I'm rocking an extra 20-30lbs. Gotta fix myself and lead by example on physical health.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I've been making my own sausages...pics coming soon.
Lol, been a while...forgot to post pics. Just made a new batch of two different sausages. Drying them for an hour in my office atm...

One is kind of spicy Italian with Basil, Oregano, etc., and one with lots of cilantro, cumin, bacon, etc....

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
How are you not tempted to just look up and gnaw on one while sitting at your computer?

Side question, how in the fuck do you sit at your computer?
Is that a family of gnomes on the top shelf? What the fuck is going on over there in China Mike?
Obviously those computers are for the gnomes to work at. Mike just sprinkles some powdered seahorse ovaries and dragon serpent horn on them every evening before he goes home and in the morning all the data entry is done. Learn how to China, breh.