The Official Taco Truck Check-In thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
hit up a taco cart in downtown playa del carmen last week....honestly, one of the best food experiences of my life. And as luck would have it, there was federale food inspector there as I ordered....hilarious.

got 3 beef, 3 pork, 10 pesos a piece. They double layer the tortillas, then put the cilantro on, some salsa, and loaded with some sort of green hot sauce. Also tried a dark brown colored hot sauce which was apparently "piquante"? That hot sauce was off the chain. Can't find food like that in Canada

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
just got back from tacos la cascada on sonoma blvd. and redwood street out chea in vallejo...5 tacos (3 pollo, 2 carne asada) and a bag of chips for $5...the tacos were hella packed with meat (no marty), and i had enough carne asada left after finishing my tacos for another taco, and just threw em on a tostada shell along with some cheese.

and yes, i did go to a taco truck two times today! fuck what you suckas think, i'm really about this taco shit, bitch!!!!!!!

#fact

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Dana, what's in their torta cubana? I know it varies depending on the place you go. I'm asking because I got an installer going to Vallejo on Friday and I'll have em bring me one back if it's on hit lol

Sep 29, 2003
well i made carne asada tacos at home last night with mexican rice, pico de gallo, and even the tortillas from scratch. Tortillas were a little time consuming because I used a rolling pin instead of a press. Marinated the steak for 3 hours.......Fuck were they delicious