The Official SF Giants 2014 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Bryce harper will get drilled with the first pitch when he plays us next year for that stare down and rant
word is the Giants might go after him next season...

Harper was saying how beautiful San Francisco is and that he wouldn't mind playing for the SF Giants in the future...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
word is the Giants might go after him next season...

Harper was saying how beautiful San Francisco is and that he wouldn't mind playing for the SF Giants in the future...
Damage control from "team harper", after his douchey antics all series....

Not saying the giants wont pursue him, but id take it with a grain of salt. Hes under team control for i think 4 more years...

Dec 4, 2006
Damage control from "team harper", after his douchey antics all series....

Not saying the giants wont pursue him, but id take it with a grain of salt. Hes under team control for i think 4 more years...
I'm aware of that...but you never know...the Giants can make a trade happen for him...

Jan 18, 2006
Seems to me Giants own the Cardinals in the postseason and i would be surprised if this year is any different. Giants are lucky to me they arent in the AL. The Royals seem like the scariest team to face right now. Crazy to me that they get homefield no matter what if they make it to the World Series

Last edited: