-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
hell nah.. id rather get rid of correia and some other players, with a line up of 'zito' (in disgraced tone) cain, Lincecum, Lowry, Sanchez we'd be guaranteed to have 4 wins out of the 5 pitchers.

Sep 12, 2002
hell nah.. id rather get rid of correia and some other players, with a line up of 'zito' (in disgraced tone) cain, Lincecum, Lowry, Sanchez we'd be guaranteed to have 4 wins out of the 5 pitchers.
if want a hitter sanchez will have be the pitcher teams will want. i rather wait a sign some free agent in next couple years. I would trade zito for brandon inge- wouldnt be possible with zito contract.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah, good shit, im glad i picked him up too, after seeing what our starting pitchers have been like, i figure he would give me 2-3 saves a week lol

Mar 12, 2005
2nd in the WEST! wow
2nd Place Doesn't mean Jack unless you're in the Wild Card Lead, and really close to 1st Place. The Giants are even close but moving up. They need a Real Legit Power Hitter at 3B, and Bowker has cooled off, so we'll need to wait and see if he can turn in around. I know for a damn fact, had Vizquel been playing this year, no doubt the Giants would be above .500 and closing near Arizona. But the Pitching with the Exception of Zito has been pitching above expectations. Cain hasn't gotten his grove yet, But Timmy, Jonny, and the Bullpen have been great. I just hope the offense doesn't remain stagnant, because you aint going nowhere scoring 1 run one game, then three the next.