The Official: Sactown Radio Fantasy Football Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
looks like im in the championship..what happened sactown?
congrats mayne...aye you know just came up 12 points short...I held my own all season long...fucking Pierre Thomas from the Saints killed me...niether of my running backs has a huge game and Brees shit the bed against Chi-town..oh well, just glad to finally give out this prize pack...again congrats to Leezilla and yourself for making the championship game!!

Mar 16, 2005
congrats goon squad!

i'm in for sure again next season, hopefully wont be changing jobs or opening a new haunted house to take all my time....hahaha

enjoy the prize pack man, i get some stuff from last year and i have to say was very pleased! in fact bumping the gamebreakerz on my ipod from that prize pack as we speak.

Sep 18, 2002
finally got the prize pack...10+ cds, 3 hunnid racks energy drink (2 mac dre editions and a 2pac one)...and a box of swishers...the only thing the pack was missing was a sack..ahaha...anyways good shit and i look forward to winning another prize pack next season

May 26, 2008
finally got the prize pack...10+ cds, 3 hunnid racks energy drink (2 mac dre editions and a 2pac one)...and a box of swishers...the only thing the pack was missing was a sack..ahaha...anyways good shit and i look forward to winning another prize pack next season

DAMN!! SACTOWNRADIO HOOKED U UP BRO GOOD LOOKIN

Sep 18, 2002
about done with the box of swishers..im not sure where u got them or if u had them laying around but they were pretty dry...not complaining just a heads up next time u buy a box

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
Lump Dogg has invited you to join a CBSSports.com Fantasy
Football league! To accept this invitation and join the
league, click the link below (or cut and paste the link into
your browser's address field):
http://freemeeting.0.football.cbssports.com/splash/invite/5960/373844/58ccc8ea17bda2d8

If this is a private league you'll be required to enter the
following password before you can join the league. (Note:
Public leagues do not require passwords.)
League Password: sactownradio

Keep in mind that each CBSSports.com Fantasy Football league
has a limited number of spots, so it's possible the league
could be full before you have a chance to join. If that
happens, or if you're interested in a different type of
league, you can easily scan other open leagues or even
create a new league at:
http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy

We hope you enjoy CBSSports.com Fantasy Football and have a
great season.

The Fantasy Sports Team