The official reason why LiterAcola hasnt posted on the siccness in a few weeks......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ONLY ON THE SICC...WHERE ANY MEMBERS CYBER CARD...CAN GET PULLED, FOR ONE OFF HAND POST...

I LOVE IT...

THESE ARE LIKE THE CYBER STREETS OR SOME SHIT

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
This is coming from a guy who's admitted to sucking cock and letting dudes fuck him in exchange for drugs. Lol this site kills me. And yeah I called him fat. Fat people can say it kinda like blacks with n word lol. Lighten up fellas.
Uhhh, I think that was in one of your homoerotic wet dreams, your body is so distorted your gender is unknown by the picture, you just look like a sick "it".

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
You guys are wound so tight on here people used to not be such faggots. I forget this a website for losers who spend all day on the computer and try to brag about how buff/tough you are. Lames
dang bro why you gotta roast the chizzled thread like that?

Lol good one tho.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Yo im so buff and tough i wouldnt have to pay my sisters friends to pose with me, theyd just do it on command.

....actually, id probably have to pay them if i was wearing that shirt
if i chose to wear that shirt in public, and not as a joke, i would seriously consider a long walk off an abruptly short bridge