The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Eh. Not going to pan out as easily as we thought it would.

And if you're really hurting for titty pics there's this site called Google where you type in a word... In this case it would probably be "titties" and all sorts of things pop up that will give you all the titties you can stare at and more.

Or you could just take your shirt off and look in the mirror, whichever.

Zing!

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Eh. Not going to pan out as easily as we thought it would.

And if you're really hurting for titty pics there's this site called Google where you type in a word... In this case it would probably be "titties" and all sorts of things pop up that will give you all the titties you can stare at and more.

Or you could just take your shirt off and look in the mirror, whichever.

Zing!
My tits are old hat at this point. I'll try this Google thing you're talking about.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Touche'.

There's still a handful of us here willing to contribute and/or add to the thread if it were created... I'd do so myself but I'm out of the loop anything Tech related as far as current background info goes and secondly I don't frequent or contribute to any of the fuckery that goes on over at the strangemusicinc boards where I'd assume most of the info pertaining to it would now be...