The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I met both of them before they were famous. I was coaching an inner city football team, and they showed up during a practice looking for our head coach, who was a radio disc jockey and facilities manager in Little Rock. It was right before I think their wobble song.

Nov 14, 2002
I didn't see Tech tonight but I saw a close 2nd......the Ying Yang Twinz.
Where'd you see them? At the drive through window of a White Castle?

I found their CD that had the "Twirk" song on it, in the street. That's how I was introduced to them... A cd someone tossed out of a moving car. LoL.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Where'd you see them? At the drive through window of a White Castle?

I found their CD that had the "Twirk" song on it, in the street. That's how I was introduced to them... A cd someone tossed out of a moving car. LoL.
nah. it was a pop up stage in a small unpaved parking lot in the middle of nowhere florida

Feb 28, 2008
That whole album was dope. It's really fucking weird that Funk Volume is a popular label now. I remember when it was just a website with a few mixtapes by Hopsin and Swizzz.
I was a member of an underground rap forum way back when and I remember when hopsin was only getting 1,000 views on videos if that. He was asking for feedback on his videos and I remember kinda shitting on him and saying to quit using green screen because he obviously didn't know how to use it correctly. His next videos he quit using it then ha ha.

I honestly did not expect him to get this big. I remember thinking he was just way too whiny and condescending.

Nov 4, 2005
Going to Rockfest!! I hope everyone takes tech positively being that anybody who doesn't know his music only see him as a rapper. And I hope Corey is there, that would make this a priceless moment.

Nov 4, 2005
So was it a positive reaction?
The response was very good, alot of people were there that listened to him, probably had the crowd hyped the most I would say. When the autograph booth time was his the line was absolutely ridiculous, I know not everyone got an autograph, he couldn't just stay to sign everyone, he had a show to do. I was a little let down that Corey wasn't there, they played the song right before he got on stage, so it gave that answer right away. The crowd was something else though I would say, I bout punched a few people trying to get all rowdy and push the shut out of people . Crowd surfing was insane, alot of people doing it.... And alot of people failed haha I let a few just drop in front of me, I got a bad back and its just straight mud fest there, so I ain't trying to hold up a 250 pound wilderbeast. One nice highlight though was a person on a wheelchair got to surf ��. But I had alot of fun, great experience. My legs burn beyond belief! People were wiping out left and right at the end of the show, muscle failure and mud just sinked into your feet and trapped those bitches.

Nov 14, 2002
The crowd was something else though I would say, I bout punched a few people trying to get all rowdy and push the shut out of people
That's a Tech show though... A couple of people might or might not have been punched in the spine by my wife at the recent NYC Tech show.

They tend to learn quickly between "I'm here for a rap show" and "I'm here to mosh" when they get punched in the spine.

She's learned well.

Speaking of which, VOLBEAT TOMORROW!

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2005
Volbeat was amazing here at rockfest!! Crowd was really into it! His voice is so damn unique, I used to hate it at first but it grew on me. Rob zombie, his set was something else, more psychedelic than anything.