The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
ant_johnson_16 @ant_johnson_16 and I went to the Rollin' Stone Tour last night in Springfield, and it was good, aside from having to sit through literally four hours of opening acts and a horrible emcee.

At one point, Ant and our group starting chanting for Scenario and begged him to snatch the mic from the host emcee. That guy was so obnoxious.

Some dude from Texas with ZERO stage presence was the opener for Strange's part of the show, followed by Spaide Ripper, then Stone and Frizz.

The only thing I can tell you about their opener was that he has a song with Kaliko.

Spaide was good. His music is hype.

And Stevie did well, as he always does.

His set was only like 30 minutes, though.

I dig spending time with my girlfriend and friends, and that was the most important thing to me, though.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2005
My Hope for the Chiefs is pretty much at an end. Clark Hunt has pissed me off with not even showing any signs of fixing this team. Yeah Pioli is supposed to be the man in charge but he hasnt gotten shit going at all for this team.. and were yet again severely undercapped.. its all about money for Hunt, and its gonna be a loss when fans arent showing up to support a losing team.

Jul 1, 2004
My Hope for the Chiefs is pretty much at an end. Clark Hunt has pissed me off with not even showing any signs of fixing this team. Yeah Pioli is supposed to be the man in charge but he hasnt gotten shit going at all for this team.. and were yet again severely undercapped.. its all about money for Hunt, and its gonna be a loss when fans arent showing up to support a losing team.
They're garbage and been garbage since Lamar passed.

Props: lvwytemike