The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
why the fuck did they take away the props button?...
I believe the actual reason was because they had upgraded the version of vbulletin that powers the site due to a security flaw and when they upgraded to the new version it was not compatible with the "thank you" plugin that was used to provide the prop feature

but for real I think they was just hating on my shit cause I had hella propers cousin! I mean hella propers

LOL

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I got sent home from work today, because of a dickhead manager. Told me I was working too slow, after I the group I was with finished our work, and went to help the next group finish theirs.

I had heard stories about this dude getting rid of people for no reason at all, and I guess that's true.
that sucks.

i started my new job monday and the person training me says somebody was working there for a few weeks and made 1 mistake and might not be coming back.

Sep 30, 2002
that sucks.

i started my new job monday and the person training me says somebody was working there for a few weeks and made 1 mistake and might not be coming back.
Welcome to the real world brotha. Employers are not responsible for helping employees become better workers. School should prepare people to listen to instruction and apply it. Mistakes cost money in one way or another. Employees get paid a wage, that is usually all the money a company is willing to invest. I am personally a fan of keeping the employee on for minor mistakes and just docking his paycheck for what is costs. Employees get tired of losing money so they stop making the mistakes, but they get to keep the job. Win Win.

Nov 14, 2002
Yo I just watched Tech's Gathering set... Pretty dope. There are definitely tracks that he's rapping over himself... But whatever.

Do Juggalos cheer by saying "Whoo" or something, or was Tech being boo'd? Because it sounds like they were booing the shit out of dude but that doesn't make sense to me.

Oh and not for nothing, but Tech was holding up the Nazi salute during the whole anthem/pledge thing.

SUPER EDIT: Just got my T's in the mail from Strange, and the oldschool graffiti Tech shirt with Strange Music on the back is the shit... Even though the "fonts" don't match, but.... still cool.

Apr 27, 2011
Speaking of the Cool Kids, Ken Block had them do a theme song for one of his Gymkhana videos a while back. Here's what I don't get, though. In one of his other later Youtube videos, between cuts of him doing his thing, a list of "FAIL" and "WIN" achievements that he has done pop up and he listed their song as a "FAIL". What gives with that? BTW, the song was terrible.