The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
only if your lazy or live with rich mommy and daddy where they got a grip of land
or if you live in a state thats always hot as hell and where dirt doesnt exist, making the lawn a sandpit. and if i lived on a "grip of land" wouldnt my parents be able to pay somebody to mow it?

and directv dropped G4. directv has some nerve making ppl pay for their shitty service.

Sep 24, 2002
CKINVLALI doesn't worry about mowing his lawn because the goats he keeps outside his trailer down by the river eat the 3x8 patch of "grass" he has.

yea him and I are alike... ALMOST but i live in a van down by the river.

wtf no more g4? i upgraded my package to get that channel lol. faggot ass sat i hate this shit

Nov 14, 2002
G4... oh yeah you mean the channel that is interesting for an hour and a half a day and is Cheaters and Cops the rest of the time? I remember when that was supposed to be a video game and technology channel.

Jun 13, 2009
Is anyone interested in formulating a well thought out Top 50 rap albums of all time list (or maybe just pointing me to one)? I want a genuinely good list and I imagine some of you on here think in the same way I do rapwise. I remember Kirby said he would be interested a long time ago but I guess never got around to it.