The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Yeah that's all good and fine but I don't know what the fuck you just said. I know the diff between burning an avi and burning a whole dvd. I was curious about actually copying dvd's, extras and all.

Sep 24, 2002
dvd shrink is free ...google it thats all u need for to get a burnable dvd5 sized dvd

but as far as your task then for most people shrink is your best best no others. shrink will reduce the quality as cause its just being compressed and not blanked, stripped of shit then re-encoded like u can do with multiple apps. u can just uncbheck the extra audio in the dvd and it will help keep some quality.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
the VMAs fucking sucked. not even Chelsea or deadmau5 made that worth watching. and i dont think too many people liked Chelsea, she barely got any laughs. anybody else notice it was the same 4 nominees for every category? lady gaga, lady gaga, florence and the machine (who the fuck is this), and 1 other person i dont care about.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
bizzy bone is gonna be at a Hot Topic somewhere.
i have 2 1st Edition Michael Crichton books, i bought them both at thrift stores for $1 each.
i hate mowing my lawn, mostly because of this
88°F
Feels Like: 99°

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I fuckin hate cops. I got arrested for disorderly conduct for calling them Himmler and Hess and saluting them. I was super fucked up on klonopin though. I told them my name was John Doe and that I was an alien from Nibiru and my people are gonna be here in about 2 years. They had a fuckin fun time dealing with me. They told me I took off my clothes and sang the National Anthem, but I don't remember that shit. I do remember preaching to one of the dudes that works the desk though.

Sep 24, 2002
I fuckin hate cops. I got arrested for disorderly conduct for calling them Himmler and Hess and saluting them. I was super fucked up on klonopin though. I told them my name was John Doe and that I was an alien from Nibiru and my people are gonna be here in about 2 years. They had a fuckin fun time dealing with me. They told me I took off my clothes and sang the National Anthem, but I don't remember that shit. I do remember preaching to one of the dudes that works the desk though.
stupid junkie nazi's

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
They're trying to make a new Bill and Ted movie.
bogus journey was pretty bad and i cant really imagine a new one being better.
what fucking dicks those cops were for arresting you while you were high as a kite and fucking with them.
textbooks are fucking expensive
yea, fuck textbooks. there used to be a site called textbooktorrents and you could download books. but craigslist and half are pretty cheap.