The "official" post a pic of a toe thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr Arson said:
hopefully she wouldnt be my first either, most men with 2 balls hanging between there legs, like to fuck random women.
you obviously haven't met too many dudes that are cool in a relationship (where you do'nt cheat). but i can't expect you of all people to be serious about the topic, so i don't knwo why i even talk to you about it. all you're gonna say is some stereotypical macho fuck random chicks gang bang 15 year olds bullshit...and to be honest...that's the mentality of a fucking 13 year old.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I AM said:
you obviously haven't met too many dudes that are cool in a relationship (where you do'nt cheat). but i can't expect you of all people to be serious about the topic, so i don't knwo why i even talk to you about it. all you're gonna say is some stereotypical macho fuck random chicks gang bang 15 year olds bullshit...and to be honest...that's the mentality of a fucking 13 year old.
ive been cool in a relationship before, and most people have, but if your single, and a nice piece of ass is infront of you, why not? most guys jerk off everyday, so why not?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr Arson said:
ive been cool in a relationship before, and most people have, but if your single, and a nice piece of ass is infront of you, why not? most guys jerk off everyday, so why not?
you didn't say anything about single men. you generalized everyone.