The Official PoltArt Art Gallery.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
So It's been a while since I last posted any of my work and so I wanted to start an active thread where I will post all of my recent work. Since the last time I posted I have improved quite a bit and I would like to share it all with you guys. :)

A side note is that I am always taking new clients so if anyone is ever interested you are more then welcome to get in touch with me. :)

First off is the new website which has my most recent work, you can se it all at www.poltart.com

Here we go. :)

Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
On my Ipad I started working on random portraits since I have not had any practice really until now, here is one I did of Vincent Price.

I did this little eyeball for fun the other day, this design is up for grabs for $50 if anyone is interested. :)

Apr 25, 2007
What do you mean jloc? Like if I drew a design and filled parts 1 color?

As far as vector stuff goes I have worked with illustrator to make vector designs in the past yes.
yeah, color or B&W fills with the same level of intricacy that you have now but just w/ the color scheme simplified. i think that would go nice with your style. like a crazy detailed tattoo kinda.

Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
Well something similar to that is 1 color designs and whatnot that I have done in the past for clients.

I have been working on this project the last couple days, the hair was so damn annoying! I mean bald women aren't too cute in my opinion but damn are they easier to draw!

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
really like the artwork, ever tried a darker more realistic color set? it seems like some of the bands would really go after the material in a not so cartoon style? when I saw that black & white I really liked that look as opposed to the color version. both are sick though no doubt.