The Official Oakland A's Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should they stay in Oakland or not?

• Total voters
Feb 5, 2006
Some of yall know that the A's might get a new stadium situated in Fremont, so I wanna know what yall think. Should they stay in Oakland, move to Fremont, or another city?

Apr 25, 2002
Oakland don't want the A's... They don't give a fuck... I don't want them to leave but I'd rather have them in a city that wants them and that will help them build the stadium they need...

Jun 18, 2004
^^^I think you're wrong. The fact that anyone shows up to that piece of shit football field to watch a baseball game is a miracle. If a new state of the art field was built in a better location (ie. not next to a junkyard), in Oakland, that shit would be sold out every night.

Apr 25, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
^^^I think you're wrong. The fact that anyone shows up to that piece of shit football field to watch a baseball game is a miracle. If a new state of the art field was built in a better location (ie. not next to a junkyard), in Oakland, that shit would be sold out every night.
The A's are not a priority to the city of Oakland... De La Fuente has said this more than once... The city doesn't care whether the A's stay or not.

If the A's want a new stadium it will HAVE to be outside of Oakland.