THE OFFICIAL MY TEAM SUCKED BUT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
There's nothing like having someone on the Sicc to tell me and the Stealers to go fuck ourselves. Cuz that means we must be doing something right!

That game was ATL's to lose though. They had every chance to win it. Thank God for Polamalu.
I didn't even get to see any of the game, I just figured atl could at least win by 3 with their offense....when I noticed it was the only game I needed and it was going into OT I figured I was in for trouble and wad actually expecting to see polomalus locks waltzing into the endzone...he's one of my favorite NFL players....

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
WTF? True fans never have this thought. Shitty thread.
Exacty, true fans always stick by their team. They sport the gear, watch the games, never say their team sucks, and most of all they watch the whole game, especially if they actually go to the game. I can't stand people that say shit like "I stopped watching at half time they were getting killed", fuck off. The worst though is when you're at a game and people leave early, such a slap in the face to your team. Fuck you for wanting to avoid the crowd or traffic or whatever. Even if they're losing you watch every snap and for god sakes if your team is on defense get off your ass and make some fucking noise.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I didn't even get to see any of the game, I just figured atl could at least win by 3 with their offense....when I noticed it was the only game I needed and it was going into OT I figured I was in for trouble and wad actually expecting to see polomalus locks waltzing into the endzone...he's one of my favorite NFL players....
I wouldn't say the ATL offense played bad at all. Ryan was making good hits on the quick outs and Turner looks good. Gonzales was a non-factor the whole game, but Roddy White had like 23 targets. The Steelers D was just unstoppable yesterday. I don't think the Saints could have scored more than 9 on them either. ATL will be a good team from here on out though.

Jan 18, 2006
I WAS OVER ON THE 49ER MESSAGE BOARD AND IT WAS ALL DOOM AND GLOOM SO I JUMPED OVER HERE TO STATE IM GONNA ROCK THE NINER COLORS THRU THICK AND THIN. UNLIKE A LOT OF THE FAKERS OVER THERE
Dont worry we know your homerism, you thought Alex Smith was better then Phillip Rivers lmao

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I wouldn't say the ATL offense played bad at all. Ryan was making good hits on the quick outs and Turner looks good. Gonzales was a non-factor the whole game, but Roddy White had like 23 targets. The Steelers D was just unstoppable yesterday. I don't think the Saints could have scored more than 9 on them either. ATL will be a good team from here on out though.
ryan actually sucked. he missed bad on quite a few important throws and was staring roddy down like he did gonzalez all last year. its not his fault, its atlantas fault for keeping scrub ass wrs. jenkins was hurt but hes trash anyways, douglas hasnt fully recovered from that acl injury, weems is returner at best and finneran has 3 (not 2) 3 bad knees, hes white and 46 years old. turner is slow as fuck, but the defense stepped up for once. that will be our bright spot this year. next years draft better be stud wr stud rb and stud lt or we are fucked for the coming years. i thought we should have been able to pull out the win but i knew the steelers had it in them. im a dixon fan and he did good for his first real start.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
There's nothing like having someone on the Sicc to tell me and the Stealers to go fuck ourselves. Cuz that means we must be doing something right!

That game was ATL's to lose though. They had every chance to win it. Thank God for Polamalu.
yes atlanta threw the game away. ryan and turner need to step it up or its 9-7 again.

Feb 14, 2004
Well that's not true, because the Falcons are an alright team, but you're still a fucking faggot. So that's a false rule.