The Official "My Team is fucking LOST" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
lemme just get this out once n I'll be aight

Yea we all know the Cleveland Browns aint doing shit this yr but I'm from cleveland so fuck off

fuck pussy ass brandon mcdonald

He look like a bitch tryin to tackle... TRYING to tackle

fucking get low bitch you need to get the basics straight #22

Mangini should have taken ya ass out for good after the first missed tackle

Cribbs!! we have a 1 man offense this yr and that aint gonna last very long cuz he probably gonna get shipped

Stuckey you fucking are worthless 4 missed catches ya no better than Braylon

Fuck my team

and fuck the officials cuz you can't even tell what a first down is, when the goddamn chain is out it's pretty black n white to tell a 1st down- on top of every fuckin TV broadcast in the stadium

Feb 15, 2006
and then you got our defensive coordinator hyping the fans up by saying all this different shit about 'major overhauls' that been fixed n how Anderson is gonna get good cuz stays late n watches film into the morning

and then it's the same fucking result EVERY week.. it's like just come out n say that the team is in fucking shambles, grow some balls n own up

when a player says they learn from their mistakes from the previous weeks.. take it with a grain a salt (well if its cleveland)

May 6, 2002
When your team is already STACKED, and you decide to add the following:
1) CC Sabathia
2) AJ Burnett
3) Nick Swisher
4) Mark Texiera

You have no right to celebrate shit...
I used to hate Boston the most, but looks like we have a new leader.

Feb 15, 2006
Does YOUR favorite Sports Team(s) fucking suck beyond suffering? Just Feel like there's NO HOPE for this Season?? if so.. check out the Offical "MY TEAM IS LOST" thread in the worldwide!!

I hope I dont see you there, I know ill be around all season!

Cheerz n Salutations!