THE OFFICIAL LA DODGERS ARE UP IN THIS BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
LAPD Investigates Stabbing Outside Dodgers Stadium

LOS ANGELES (AP)- Los Angeles police are investigating a stabbing that occurred outside Dodgers Stadium.

Officer Rosario Herrera says a person was stabbed near the stadium after the Dodgers beat the San Francisco Giants 11-1 to win their home opener on Monday.

A Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman says the victim was taken to a hospital for treatment. He has no immediate information on the person's condition. It also wasn't known if the person had attended the game.

probably a giant fan....................

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
LAPD Investigates Stabbing Outside Dodgers Stadium

LOS ANGELES (AP)- Los Angeles police are investigating a stabbing that occurred outside Dodgers Stadium.

Officer Rosario Herrera says a person was stabbed near the stadium after the Dodgers beat the San Francisco Giants 11-1 to win their home opener on Monday.

A Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman says the victim was taken to a hospital for treatment. He has no immediate information on the person's condition. It also wasn't known if the person had attended the game.

probably a giant fan....................
PROBABLY???

Jan 5, 2006
Real fans go and enjoy the game and some fun trash talk.. idiot people who i refuse to call fans.. do the shit talking and start shit that ends up in a stabbing, shooting or a fight. You can come to ATT and enjoy the game, but the minute you start disrespecting the fans of the other team and other people is when you went too far

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Real fans go and enjoy the game and some fun trash talk.. idiot people who i refuse to call fans.. do the shit talking and start shit that ends up in a stabbing, shooting or a fight. You can come to ATT and enjoy the game, but the minute you start disrespecting the fans of the other team and other people is when you went too far
SO WHY DID YOU POST THAT BULLSHIT EARLIER ABOUT "HP NIGGAS" OR WHAT NOT???

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
CLAYTON KERSHAW WAS ON FIRE LAST NIGHT... 13 STRIKE OUTS, 1 WALK, AND 1 HIT... DODGERS WERE HANDED THIS WIN AND THE SERIES, BUT WE STILL GOT ONE MORE GAME TO GO...

Jan 5, 2006
props to Kershaw.. he had his shit together and Cain didnt with those walks and the bullpen blew it.. when you have your fastball and curveball working for you, its lights out.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
fuck the GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......................
6 GAME LOSING STREAK, I LOVE IT...............
go dodgers

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
HELL OF A COMEBACK BY THE BLUE CREW!!! JONATHAN BROXTON STRUCK OUT 4 TO GET THE SAVE... 9 K'S BY STARTER RANDY WOLF... IM GONNA HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS ABOUT THE DODGERS PITCHIN IN A MINUTE... FUCK IT, KEEP WEAVER SCHMIDT, AND ESTES IN ALBUQUERQUE IF THESE STARTERS ARE GONNA KEEP IT UP LIKE THIS...

THINK BLUE, BITCHES!!!