The Official KU-MU Gameday Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
WOW. I cannot believe college football this year! LSU losing in three overtimes to Arkansas?!?! As if the Border War couldn't get any bigger.....

Just think if Missouri was undefeated... they probably would have been #1 in the polls for nearly a month by now. Whoever wins, will not only get regular "bragging rights," but lifetime "bragging rights"! :cool:

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Yup yup good for the big 12. Good luck then9ne, ghost, and mizzouplaya.... we will see it will be a good game no doubt.

The shirts are always hella funny. Did yall see the signs on gameday? I was a little hungover but i remember some....

"Obesity lives here" <<lol!!!
"Chase is afraid of the boogerman"
"Mangino ate my tickets"
"Chase pick a good one"

anyone else see any more

Jun 22, 2007
lol yeah gameday was awesome, wish i coulda been there. Saw a bunch of signs but have now forgot all of them lol.

anyways it should be a great game, only 6 more hours to go!!

Sep 17, 2003
I wanted so bad to go around bragging the whole week about Mizzou, but I was humble and kept it to myself. Even now, I want to stay low and just enjoy this while I can. I have every confidence we will beat Oklahoma next Saturday, but don't want to boast about that either. Instead, I would rather just pick Mizzou to win, and know that no matter what the score is late in the game, the Tigers will let the other team score a bunch of points to make things interesting, just as they have done all year.

But damn... it feels so good to have won that game. The whole game... nothing surprised me at all. Although, I was a bit surprised it took Reesing so long to get things going. For some reason, when two high powered offenses get together, the score always turns out lower than what you think it is going to be. Those two missed field goals looked huge late in the game. I still say that Kansas was lacking that "big game" experience that Mizzou has, not only this year, but last year, too. No matter what the outcome was to be, this game in that stadium helped the Jayhawks so much. Kansas hadn't been in that situation all year or faced a team with so many weapons. The fact they did as well as they did shows how good they really are. :cool:

But look on the bright side... all you Kansas fans can at least say, "Alright, nice win. But come see me again during basketball season...."

Sep 17, 2003
The shirts are always hella funny. Did yall see the signs on gameday? I was a little hungover but i remember some....

"Obesity lives here" <<lol!!!
"Chase is afraid of the boogerman"
"Mangino ate my tickets"
"Chase pick a good one"

anyone else see any more

Those are some good ones! One of the best I saw was...

"Kansas Football: A tradition since September"

Obviously, that's not "true" but it's been so long since KU was this good, that it seems like that.

May 20, 2006
Congratulations to the Mizzou Tigers!!! They had to overcome KU's best football team ever to touch the field and the six referees from Johnson County, Kansas...Next time, they should bring the refs from St. Louis in...

Feb 3, 2003
OVER RATED. KU was EXPOSED. They ran the ball for how many yards??? STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE on set you (KU) up for this failure. Had KU played a decent schedule, they may have been able to handle this better. MIZ ZOU

Oct 9, 2002
OVER RATED. KU was EXPOSED. They ran the ball for how many yards??? STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE on set you (KU) up for this failure. Had KU played a decent schedule, they may have been able to handle this better. MIZ ZOU
+1

KU was garbage... if it werent for the TERRIBLE calls made they woulda had another 8 points less at least...

they were exposed as the DECENT team that they are... NOT national contenders

Jan 5, 2007
man im mad that it took ku so long to get into the game... not till 3rd quarter did they start doing well, if theyd play the way they did at the 3rd and 4th quarter earlier in the game then they would have def won.. but congrats to the MU tiggers...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Good game Mizzou. Really a good team you got for real. Drunk as fuck so this might sound stupid....

Playa you cant discount the fact that our kicker missed two fg's, reesings dumb ass was playing with gloves the first half and we had hella dropped passes.

Over all im really happy with the season and cant wait for next year.

Good game though see ya in basketball. Now there is a blowout!

Oct 9, 2002
our running game is 10+ ahead of you!
Laff... our defense isnt even that good and you guys just managed 41 yds from running backs...

Playa you cant discount the fact that our kicker missed two fg's, reesings dumb ass was playing with gloves the first half and we had hella dropped passes.
thats simply cause KU isnt that great a team. They are decent... but they finally faced a team with athletic players that forced them to tackle better, run faster, ect. which they couldnt do

time after time daniels was chased outta the pocket and looked like he was headed to throw the ball away or take a loss... but was patient and made some big gains.. thats just one of the differences between the teams...

anyway... you can have your fun with basketball... but neither of our teams will be goin for a national title there either :p

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Haha no shit on that one! But congrats man its a good game and BOTH our teams are gonna be deadly next year. I was hella pissed at our run game. Anyway i hope yall beat oklahoma GO BIG12!

Also we wasnt a great team like the flawed bcs showed but can you at least give us props for what we DID accomplish?