The official "I'm going back to jail" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Well today my probation called my color and I didnt even bother going in because I've been chiefing like a maniac, which Is all good because I say FUCK PROBATION. On the other hand fuck jail, I already got some time served(like 23 days) for the DUI charge I had. Whats killing me is this fucking judge could give me anywhere from a couple monthes to a year, but Im prolly looking at 120 days, on trustee I can get like 9 days a month taken off and I get to leave the jail to work. Im just gonna ride this bullshit out like a g, but right now its time to get high and fuck all i can, and eat bomb ass food. Who else is going through some some similar shit? whether it be probation not working out or just facing charges
WHO THE FUCK CARES YOU SQUARE ASS NIGGA

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Well today my probation called my color and I didnt even bother going in because I've been chiefing like a maniac, which Is all good because I say FUCK PROBATION. On the other hand fuck jail, I already got some time served(like 23 days) for the DUI charge I had. Whats killing me is this fucking judge could give me anywhere from a couple monthes to a year, but Im prolly looking at 120 days, on trustee I can get like 9 days a month taken off and I get to leave the jail to work. Im just gonna ride this bullshit out like a g, but right now its time to get high and fuck all i can, and eat bomb ass food. Who else is going through some some similar shit? whether it be probation not working out or just facing charges
Dumbass.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah man, we're all here to support you in your failure as a responsible adult.

Somebody go get xloc and let's have ourselves a good old fashioned intervention.

Feb 11, 2006
how about an "official im not goin back to jail" thread???? wtf u wanna share ya problems like this wid the sicc for anyway??? u know how its gonna end up mayne

Dec 17, 2004
who's gonna break the news to unknown poet? i cant do it. he's for sure gonna off himself after hearing this.

have lit candles in his room that form the letters btnh and hang himself while crossroads plays on repeat

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
damn Krazie, maybe you and Bizzy can get together and cut one more album before you go to the penn dogg...sounds like you finna be fightin a major case..Its a good idea you chose to post on here and let all your fans know whats going on with you....

My lil sister is over here crying nonstop when i broke the news to her about you leavin the group, and now your going to jail too...Mom wants me to take her in for a 72 hour evaluation cause she keeps talking about hurting herself...

We are holding a candle lit vigil for you homie every day this week at my house and all my friends on World of Warcraft says they will pray for you.

Damn dogg...whos gonna take care of your farm on Farmville now?

My sister says she is starting a fundraiser to help bribe the judge to set you free, shes going to the store to buy glitter and glue so we can make some FREE KRAYZIE BONE tshirts...

my other homie loves your music and he carved a picture of you into his arm...it dont look so good but when it heals he says it will look better