The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
The same type of people you talk about that hate on KD with this fake subjective "respect" bullshit, still bash people like Kobe saying he's not one of the greats because he was "carried by Shaq for half of his career". Or hate on Lebron because he got smoked in Cleveland, so he left and joined Wade and Bosh in Miami to get rings.

Actual fans of the game who know what is actually happening on the basketball court knows greatness. Who the fuck cares about subjective bullshit about whether or not they "like" somebody. lol
blood what does liking someone have to do w taking the easy way out? it's the consensus not some fringe opinion

that knock on kobe is legit (along w being an overrated ball chucker) same as lebron (along w the 3-8 in finals chit). which is what puts both of them below jordan.

kd wouldn't even have the opportunity to put up such numbers and be finals mvp unless he cheat coded.

these things aren't made up, it's facts

either way, I just like discussing bball chit like this. lemme enjoy this dubs chip

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What makes the East look even sadder though is both the 7th seed Spurs and the 6th seed Pelicans both pulled out at least one win on the Warriors, but the Eastern Conference champs couldn't even get one lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
blood what does liking someone have to do w taking the easy way out? it's the consensus not some fringe opinion
What does "taking the easy way out" have to do with talent on a basketball court?

You're connecting shit that isn't compatible. Apples and oranges.

that knock on kobe is legit (along w being an overrated ball chucker) same as lebron (along w the 3-8 in finals chit). which is what puts both of them below jordan.
Never said either was above Jordan, but their both top 5. I literally have no idea what you're arguing right now lol

kd wouldn't even have the opportunity to put up such numbers and be finals mvp unless he cheat coded.

these things aren't made up, it's facts
KD won league MVP in OKC and took OKC to the finals once. He didn't need to "cheat code" for that. Are you confused right now? lol

at the end of the day, the Warriors flat out wouldn't have this championship right now this season without KD strapping them to his back numerous times this year, especially in these playoffs.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
What does "taking the easy way out" have to do with talent on a basketball court?

You're connecting shit that isn't compatible. Apples and oranges.

Never said either was above Jordan, but their both top 5. I literally have no idea what you're arguing right now lol

KD won league MVP in OKC and took OKC to the finals once. He didn't need to "cheat code" for that. Are you confused right now? lol

at the end of the day, the Warriors flat out wouldn't have this championship right now this season without KD strapping them to his back numerous times this year, especially in these playoffs.
who are both top 5, kobe and lebroom? who the fck is in your top five if kobe, jordan and lebroom are on it?

kd has talent on the court. but not enough to get rings, or get finals mvp, with okc. had a super talented team (harden, Westbrook, ibaka, etc.) and still got the gentleman's sweep. never got to the finals again.

no one would consider that an all time great on the level of jordan and kareem. btw, jordan and kareem are the two top goats of the game.IMO, it's a laughable comparison to begin with, putting kd on those two guys' level

the only thing I agree with is that warriors wouldn't have got it without kd this year.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lmao lequeen put on a fake brace on
lol what the fuck, he's claiming he broke his hand after game 1 punching a blackboard.

No fucking way his shooting hand has been legitimately broken for 3 games. Also why bring that up now? It's like he's trying to take something about from the Warriors or something by saying "I wasn't 100%". It's like the same shit fighters do by saying they were injured the moment after they lose a fight.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
he aint as talented as you say if he had to join an all time grwat regular season team (73-9) to even have a chance at finals mvp and chips

take off lebroom and replace him w kd on the cavs. they wouldn't sniff the finals.

but kd is on lebroom/jordan/kareem level? lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
who are both top 5, kobe and lebroom? who the fck is in your top five if kobe, jordan and lebroom are on it?

kd has talent on the court. but not enough to get rings, or get finals mvp, with okc. had a super talented team (harden, Westbrook, ibaka, etc.) and still got the gentleman's sweep. never got to the finals again.

no one would consider that an all time great on the level of jordan and kareem. btw, jordan and kareem are the two top goats of the game.IMO, it's a laughable comparison to begin with, putting kd on those two guys' level

the only thing I agree with is that warriors wouldn't have got it without kd this year.
You seriously don't think Lebron and Kobe are top 5 in the modern era? Are you serious?

Also read my post, I didn't say KD was top 5 right now, I said he would be by the time he retires though. He's done all this right now and he's only 29.

My top players right now is

#1: Jordan
#2: Kareem
#3: Lebron
#4: Kobe
#5: Hakeem
#6: Duncan

Barkley, IT, Bird, Magic, and Malone are outside of that, but KD will definitely be above them and I think he'll pass Hakeem and Duncan for sure.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
he aint as talented as you say if he had to join an all time grwat regular season team (73-9) to even have a chance at finals mvp and chips

take off lebroom and replace him w kd on the cavs. they wouldn't sniff the finals.

but kd is on lebroom/jordan/kareem level? lol
KD got beat by the same Warriors team "Lebroom" did bruh, so why does KD get hate for it, but Lebron doesn't?

and once again, re-read the fucking post you're raging about. I didn't say he was top 5 all time right now. He's 29, I said he will be by the time he retires.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Literally every all time great needed other superstars to help them be great. Why does KD have to do it "alone" like you claim.

Kareem and Magic played together and with 2 other all-stars and a DPOY, yet they don't get shit.

Larry Bird played with 3 other all-stars, yet he don't get shit.

Michael Jordan played with another all time great in Scottie Pippen and even added Dennis Rodman one of the greatest defenders and rebounders of his generation after being knocked out of the playoffs by Shaq's magic, but he don't get shit.

Duncan played with 3 other all-stars, but he don't get shit.

Lebron needed Wade and Bosh to win his first chip, but he don't get shit.

Guys like Barkley and Malone/Stockton never got the proper help and they also never got rings. See how that works? lol

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
You seriously don't think Lebron and Kobe are top 5 in the modern era? Are you serious?

Also read my post, I didn't say KD was top 5 right now, I said he would be by the time he retires though. He's done all this right now and he's only 29.

My top players right now is

#1: Jordan
#2: Kareem
#3: Lebron
#4: Kobe
#5: Hakeem
#6: Duncan

Barkley, IT, Bird, Magic, and Malone are outside of that, but KD will definitely be above them and I think he'll pass Hakeem and Duncan for sure.
you have lebron, kobe, hakeem, and duncan above magic? the same magic that, as a rookie, led his team (after kareem got injured) to a chip?

that list is fundamentally flawed man

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Literally every all time great needed other superstars to help them be great. Why does KD have to do it "alone" like you claim.

Kareem and Magic played together and with 2 other all-stars and a DPOY, yet they don't get shit.

Larry Bird played with 3 other all-stars, yet he don't get shit.

Michael Jordan played with another all time great in Scottie Pippen and even added Dennis Rodman one of the greatest defenders and rebounders of his generation after being knocked out of the playoffs by Shaq's magic, but he don't get shit.

Duncan played with 3 other all-stars, but he don't get shit.

Lebron needed Wade and Bosh to win his first chip, but he don't get shit.

Guys like Barkley and Malone/Stockton never got the proper help and they also never got rings. See how that works? lol
I support player mobility over owners having all the control, and do agree that players need help

my point is that kd's run (and chips) w the dubs will be stained, and so will his legacy unless he wins chips w another team.

there's really no argument against it. in all those examples in your quote no one did what kd did. for good and the bad

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
you have lebron, kobe, hakeem, and duncan above magic? the same magic that, as a rookie, led his team (after kareem got injured) to a chip?

that list is fundamentally flawed man
The Lakers dominated a 20 team league with a team full of all-stars. The parity in the league at the time was 10x worse than what people bitch about the Warriors having now.

You give KD shit for getting help, but have Magic above those guys LMAO ok

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I support player mobility over owners having all the control, and do agree that players need help

my point is that kd's run (and chips) w the dubs will be stained, and so will his legacy unless he wins chips w another team.

there's really no argument against it. in all those examples in your quote no one did what kd did. for good and the bad
you keep talking about shit like "respect" and "legacy" which is all subjective

I'm talking about talent on a basketball court

You're bringing up shit constantly that I'm not talking about in any way, shape, or form.

Subjective shit like legacy and respect have nothing to do with talent on a court. I have no idea how you don't understand this lol

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
kobe/lebron top five in the modern era, what years does the modern era cover? I'm only looking at all time, or those currently in the league. not parsing by eras