The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I was crazy looking forward to a second round match up with the warriors... LA's the last team to end your guys season and send u home to watch play offs from the couch in the 1st round!! I was disappointed when Steph went down because it would really discredit our victory if we won... now cp3 hand broke, Blake's quad re injured so our seasons thru.. Spurs got it this yr... Currys really bout fuck up the glass ankles again on this run. No repeat for GSW.... 73 was really something tho. Curry should really get MVP again.. but u gotta believe deep down he wanted that finals MVP this yr after letting a bench player get it last year.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
^^^^ Spurs aint bout to win shit, Curry would be fine by then. I had to lol @ Jason Terry guaranting* a Rockets win tomorrow

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
T-Rip @T-Rip I really dont,wish it on him or hate on the squad even those it's the best of the best current rivalries. Everyone involved just wants it too much.. he's gonna hit the court prematurely and really go down before the finals

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I was crazy looking forward to a second round match up with the warriors... LA's the last team to end your guys season and send u home to watch play offs from the couch in the 1st round!! I was disappointed when Steph went down because it would really discredit our victory if we won... now cp3 hand broke, Blake's quad re injured so our seasons thru.. Spurs got it this yr... Currys really bout fuck up the glass ankles again on this run. No repeat for GSW.... 73 was really something tho. Curry should really get MVP again.. but u gotta believe deep down he wanted that finals MVP this yr after letting a bench player get it last year.
I'm pretty sure that we had lost bogut for that series and that the clips barely beat the dubs in game 7....we've dominated that match up since then...it's a good rivalry for sure but y'all beat us short handed (if I remember correctly)

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I'm pretty sure that we had lost bogut for that series and that the clips barely beat the dubs in game 7....we've dominated that match up since then...it's a good rivalry for sure but y'all beat us short handed (if I remember correctly)
Nah. 2014 Wasn't about losing bogut's 5pts 7 rebs in that series it was more like a proverbial speech from Mark Jackson wasn't doing shit To coach you up against a doc rivers lead team.
Yup. You won 60 And 73 Since and have dominated the match up. But for at least 5 or 6 of those wins CP or Blake was out respectively. That's a lot more realistic definition of short handed. Both teams healthy in the 2nd round would have been too dope.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Nah. 2014 Wasn't about losing bogut's 5pts 7 rebs in that series it was more like a proverbial speech from Mark Jackson wasn't doing shit To coach you up against a doc rivers lead team.
Yup. You won 60 And 73 Since and have dominated the match up. But for at least 5 or 6 of those wins CP or Blake was out respectively. That's a lot more realistic definition of short handed. Both teams healthy in the 2nd round would have been too dope.
clips may have been short handed in some of the match ups, I don't know off top so I'll give you that. but for bogut:

Bogut is much more than 5 and 7. hes tough and grimey and one of the best rim protectors in the game.

^^^^^^this is the answer, he's much more than his offense numbers show, rounds out our defense big time

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Clips hella done breh....PO just got lucky.
Under statement. Could have went up 3-1 before any news was out and discovered bout cp and bg... dumb ass Jamal Crawford shot us right out of the game

Fuckin fools are allways tumbling. Due to this shit tho there gonna get another shot next year before blowing this roster up

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
clips may have been short handed in some of the match ups, I don't know off top so I'll give you that. but for bogut:

^^^^^^this is the answer, he's much more than his offense numbers show, rounds out our defense big time
I can dig it. Just saying we had a real shot To compete with yall just a few days ago cuz at least half regular season wins came at times our 1-2 punch was a man down

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002

Bogut allows klay and dray to play overly aggressive and makes them the defenders they are. Festus is gettin close to bein that guy as well.