The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I was about to give the Thunder all the props in the world for winning that game until that shit no call when Westbrook ran like 6 steps, should have been Warriors ball with a chance to tie. Refs been fucking these playoffs up in damn near every game in every series.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I don't wanna place blame, but festus fuckin sucked tonight. No d, lost on offense, fumbling the ball. They took over when he was on the floor in the 3rd.

Jun 23, 2005
That game was not on the refs keep it real now. That game was on the cold shooting in the 4th and the horrible D in the third and continuing to the fourth. Thunder came up big when it counted, in the second half.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That game was not on the refs keep it real now. That game was on the cold shooting in the 4th and the horrible D in the third and continuing to the fourth. Thunder came up big when it counted, in the second half.
Never said it was on the refs. Like I said, I was ready to give the Thunder all the props in the world.

But when the refs fuck up that bad in a one possession game in the last minute, that's absolute trash and there's no excuse.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
iy was a missed call. but we were up by like fourteen or some chit, it shouldn't have even come down to one missed call. thunder wanted it more than us. plus, sloppy ass turnovers.

fuck.
Yeah, Warriors played like trash in the 2nd half, but to be robbed out of your chance to tie the game with a minute left because of shit ref work is terrible. It wasn't even like it was hard to miss. Most of the time I could give a fuck about small traveling and stutter stepping, but dude ran like 6 steps lol the entire reason he called the time out was to avoid a traveling call and the refs were just dumbfounded and didn't even know what was going on lol it was extremely bad. They had to have been zoned out to miss that shit.

Apr 20, 2003
Yeah, Warriors played like trash in the 2nd half, but to be robbed out of your chance to tie the game with a minute left because of shit ref work is terrible. It wasn't even like it was hard to miss. Most of the time I could give a fuck about small traveling and stutter stepping, but dude ran like 6 steps lol the entire reason he called the time out was to avoid a traveling call and the refs were just dumbfounded and didn't even know what was going on lol it was extremely bad. They had to have been zoned out to miss that shit.
Now you know how I felt when OKC played the Spurs.... yes the Spurs fucked themselves for getting to that point but the refs took our chances to stay in the game multiple times!