The Official DENVER NUGGETS 2011-2012 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
DAM!!! Denver gave it to the defending champs worse then the heat! All in all solid game and probably the best 1st half i've seen from the Nuggs ever! They got a lil to sloppy in the 4th for my taste but i'm happy with the effort from the new team right now. Good confidence builder for the rest of the season!

Mar 16, 2005
It was a great 1st 3 quarters. between refs giving Mavs every fucking call and some sloppy play 4th didnt look that great but it also didnt matter. While the nuggets dont have the best starting 5, they are very good and play as a "team", and I dont know if any bench goes deeper than them. Whoever comes off the bench is just as good as who they replace in 1 way or another. its a nice problem to have

Oct 9, 2008
Lookin like we got another blow out! 2-0 baby! They even givin the rookie some play time! Man our defence is lookin solid this year! Just like i said in last season's thread, Ty Lawson gonna be an allstar bet!

Oct 9, 2008
The officiating this game has been terrible! I've never seen so many defensive 3 second calls in one game...SMH

My observations, when the Nuggs obviously ain't hittin the 3 ball they need to stop shooting it and take it to the fuckin rim! And Nene needs to stop being a pussy and fuckin dunk instead of these lil pussy layups!