The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
^^^pretty dope, but a few minor details need changing...they took the challenger back for a 'minor' restocking fee
pretty sure that 40,000 is the cost of the car + what he had to pay to avoid getting in trouble for burning it. there was a scene where saul told him "now i managed to convince them not to throw your ass in jail, youre only getting charged with 'improper garbage disposal' and you have to pay some fines, but your little joy ride just cost you 40,000"

he never took the car back he was drifting around wtih it and doign donuts then he curbed it on a parking lane divider, it got stuck so he lit it on fire

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^ur right, i forgot about that big scene...so he did pay 40,000 for it.

and the thing about bryan cranston being thought of as the dorky dad in malcolm in the middle, is what im sure most fans thought of initially when he was casted in this show, and what u would think of if u havent watched it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
^^^^ur right, i forgot about that big scene...so he did pay 40,000 for it.

and the thing about bryan cranston being thought of as the dorky dad in malcolm in the middle, is what im sure most fans thought of initially when he was casted in this show, and what u would think of if u havent watched it
yea it took me a couple of seasons to get used to his face lol. i couldnt stand that show malcolm in the middle and for a long ass time he was "the dad from malcolm in the middle"

im glad that line of thinking is over with

Jan 9, 2004
anyone got the numbers on how well the first episode of season 5 did?
I don't remember the exact number but it was the most watched episode of Breaking Bad history. Here come the bandwagoners, jumping aboard the best show on TV. So we'll see more people talking about the "Dad from Malcolm In The Middle" again.

Jun 24, 2005
Mike is a motherfucking sav.

***SPOILERS***

Walt's off the hook, for now, with the poison cigarette. There are still loose ends though (Saul/Huel), so that could still play out with Jesse finding out the truth.

Hank and Gomie interrogating Mike was fucking classic.

I could say this about almost every character on the show (barring Skyler, Marie and Walt Jr.), but Hank is one of my favorites. He's gonna play a HUGE role this season, and I'm eager to see what else he can uncover and how close to Walt he'll get. That look he gave, when his chief was saying Gus was right under his nose, kinda implies Hank might know more than he's letting on.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Top notch episode, easily one of the best in the series. I like how so far they've been making self contained stories that don't rely on building up to a good episode later while being fairly boring, which there have been a fair share in the series. First Mike centric episode and Jonathan Banks absolutely kills it, he better get at least one emmy for supporting actor, fuck Aaron Paul, who I've never considered a good actor anyway.