The OFFICIAL BAN ZMussoui THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do yall want this bitch banned?

• Yeah, ban this bitch azz internet tough talker

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • keep him, we wanna see arson or chree expose him

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
Jan 27, 2010
nah im coo lil nigga, I just dont know how 2 do that shit, them niggaz gonna run yo IP address and find out ALL about you. But whatz craccin nigga? U aint sayin nuthin about puttin yo money where yo lil bitch mouf iz, you in DAGO or what?
suck my nutz ho, you ain't hard and you ain't dumpin, cause if you were you wouldn't be flashin the wop... your fake, phony , counterfeit, no real, so get off my nutz you just look stupid when you argue with nobody.....

"Don't argue with fools, cause from a distance people can't tell who is who."
-Jay-Z

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
LMAO

blah blah blah, I'm this and that

and u still dont wanna c me in the streetz MARK?

bitch you the definition of a buzter. You wanna sit up on here talkin shit and when yo card getz pulled you wanna say how fake, phony I am. We'll if I'm so fake and phony why u scared 2 c me in the streetz?

ANSWER THAT BITCH

Jan 27, 2010
you a homo?

nigga shut the fuck up, yo name dont mean shit.
SO YOU WANT TO BE IN GUANTANAMO BAY WALKIN AROUND IN HANDCUFFS ASS NAKED AND SHIT WITH A BAG OVER YO HEAD?

YO GOT ISSUES
why is this the 3rd time to brought up some gay shit? you sound like a closet case when you keep bringing it up...

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I'm out, this bitch already tricced us into givin him way 2 much shine.

He just wanna be another internet tough guy but aint got no heart 2 cee nobody in real life

ZM- if u aint a bitch and U anywhere near DAGO holla at me, take yo fade, we'll put the shit on youtube

Jan 27, 2010
I'm not the coward, I'm lookin for the Battle scene on Sicc, if you scared go to access....
THese banged out fools wanna threaten anyone who sees them for who they really are, untalented, thugs with lyrics from Highschool...

Don't Hate me for Calling it how it is.....

Feb 7, 2006
I'm not the coward, I'm lookin for the Battle scene on Sicc, if you scared go to access....
THese banged out fools wanna threaten anyone who sees them for who they really are, untalented, thugs with lyrics from Highschool...

Don't Hate me for Calling it how it is.....
MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
This guy seems like the Southern California forum version of Borsalino.

What's up with all these weird fools lately?
its the weekend, these kids aint got school. thats why when im president some day, ill make prostitution, drugs, and guns legal, and make school 7 days a week. cuz you know ill still be on the sicc in the blackhouse!