The Official Angels 2013 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Opening day against the Reds is some odd shit but it will be a good one. I'm glad Wells was finally traded. We will eat a chunk of his salary but at least he gets to play now and we won't have drama with him later. I was hoping this would be his bounce back year for the Angels but that won't happen now lol. I'm glad Trumbo will be in the lineup every day. He just better adjust to curve balls away which were his kryptonite the second half of last season.

Trout is gonna beast again. Aybar will be a great 2 hitter. Pujols will hit over .300 again. He doesn't have the first year pressure anymore and is being protected by some guy named Hamilton. Hamilton will beast for sure. I'm ready for this shit to start. We made the pick ups we needed in the rotation and bullpen. Let's see if we can get that ring this year

Sep 15, 2009
That's a great fuckin question. I honestly have no clue. Traditionally every team plays someone in their division

Sep 15, 2009
Fuck I hate Sciocia with a passion. Bases loaded in the 7th inning and you pinch hit J.B. Schuck instead of Bourjos or Conger. What the fuck?! Who is J.B. Schuck anyway?! Strikes out to end the inning smfh

Sep 15, 2009
Bullpen held up for Ianneta to get that clutch hit. I noticed in the 10th inning that a lot of fans behind home plate left the stadium. What a bunch of lames. Extra innings in the season opener and you leave in the 10th inning? Lol

Props: WXS STOMP3R

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Why are they playing the reds to open up the season?
think it has something to do with the houston astros changing leagues and in our division now,.they said theres alot of inter league games this year,more then usual!..wannna see trout and harper play against each other!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
first month dont mean nothing,..in 02,we started like 6-18..ended up willing it all!..we just gotta stay consistant and no injurys!..ianeta starting off strong,..this year and last year he was the first to homer in the season to get it going,..i see him having a break out year this year!..and trumbo is still in his last years slump,..he needs to start hittin or hes gonna be sent back down,honestly we should of traded him and kept kendry morales,he was straight clutch when we needed him,never failed!...morales is gonna have close to 30 homer and 100 ribbys in seattle!..think we should of gave him an extra year! he played outfield too and was a switch hitter,think we may have traded the wrong guy away!,,oh well...lets get it angels!!!

Sep 15, 2009
It's only 1 game but stupid Scott Downs... You can't bean their leadoff hitter in bottom 9th with the 2 and 3 hitters coming up

Sep 15, 2009
Yup. I saw the whole game and he was serving up cookies. The HR Choo hit I can accept because it was the first pitch of the game and the location was actually good. Choo just smashed it opposite field. But c'mon, 3 HRs in a game? Fuck, we might as well get Santana back. It's his first start, but Blanton gave up 29 HRs last season. I really hope he doesn't give up more this season. He needs to get ground balls. They elevated the ball off him a lot. Any time you give up 5 runs you're not giving your team a chance to win