The Official 2013 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
D-Mac most likely will have a shitty year with our bad o-line....still lookin forward to DJ Hayden's debut next week tho.

The offense looks stagnated with Flynn, I would rather see what TP6 does with our 1st string offense.
somewhat agree but when does DMac start being held accountable though?? dude might never be the same post injury he used to put licks on fools now he doesnt fight for shit

Props: MobbinINda916
Oct 10, 2005
this team will win 5 games or less this year. im usually optimistic (delusional) but i just cant see this team winning more than 4 games in all honesty.
any tiny bit of optimism went out the window with that Saints game, shit gave me fucking flashbacks to our horrendous past years and no it wasn't just preseason that was Raider football:dead:

Jun 23, 2005
flynn looks timid as fuck out there.besides that late drive in the half he seems unconfident and lakes poise imo. pryor, although he didnt have a good game, will have better success imo with this shitty o line. only real started on the line is wiz.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i know it looked bad but u gotta give flynn time to settle in and get use to being the starter!...but in all honesty,he looks just to small to be a leader!...can he even throw the deep ball?!..if he keep playing like he did tho,i see pryor maybe taking the #1 spot come week 1!...just saying u gotta give them time to learn and see what happens!

DIE HARD!!

Props: MobbinINda916

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
CSN Bay Area calls Denarius Moore the "most frustrating player" of Raiders camp.
It's a sentiment shared by the Raiders' coaches. Per beat writer Scott Bair, Moore "still makes great plays, but "makes an equal number of inexcusable mistakes." Raiders OC Greg Olson wants Moore to become more of a "self-starter," but it's possible he's peaked in the Raiders' dysfunctional offense. Receiver-needy teams aren't doing their job if they aren't trying to buy low on the supremely talented third-year pro.

Props: Tony

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
CSN Bay Area calls seventh-round WR Brice Butler the "offensive player of (Raiders) camp."
Per beat writer Scott Bair, Butler has displayed "smooth route running and ability to make the big catch." Butler could open the regular season as high as third on the depth chart, but it won't be a fantasy relevant position in the Raiders' ramshackle offense.

Props: MaC A$$ ViC