The Official 2013 Post Your Fantasy Team Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Alex Smith had a good game, and the Chiefs were playing the Jaguars (a matchup of quite possibly the two worst teams in football), and Alex did what Alex does, AND he was on a new, shittier team than the Niners. So, 2 tds and 173 yards passing is expected and not a bad game by any means (without a turnover too.)

NOW, all that being said, no one knew Peyton was gonna go off for 7 tds. but the Ravens D is not that good and we know the Broncos were gonna air it out. Dumb shit not to play Manning.

anyway, as for my team, which is too embarrassing to post because my internet cut out the moment my draft started, im competing this week cuz I played Kaepernick and picked up Boldin cuz some idiot dropped him. my RB's are SHIT, i started Issac Redman just because i needed someone i thought might have a decent number of carries, and he had a garbage ass game and fumbled. Ok, i can get over one running back having a shit game. up comes David Wilson on the Giants, and the talk this week was he had a lot to prove and should have a good game, since Andre Brown was out. Well, needless to say he has 2 fumbles and has negative points too. FUCK.

Seriously these were my rb's that got auto-drafted for me.

Daniel Thomas
Bryce Brown
Shonne Green
Jonathan Stewart

I dropped Thomas and picked up Redman, who subsequently got dropped today and I picked up kendall hunter. I also dropped Stewart to get Boldin and now im just a waiver wire fiend looking for ANYONE that wont get negative points.

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I knew I shouldn't have played 3 giants this week. Wilson is shit and is getting dropped tomorrow, and Brandon Myers hasnt done shit. I have Nicks and hes having a decent game but Cruz has 3 td's and Nicks has none.

also, my other TE after Myers is Owen Daniels. I was thinking of dropping one or both and picking up Julius Thomas and/or Jordan Cameron on the browns. Both had two td's this week and are expected to repeat decently, although the Browns are the Browns and Thomas isn't expected to put a monster game every week, of course. what do u guys think?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
WOOOW i spoke too soon. Myers got a late TD and now i literally have the exact same score as the guy im playing, thats crazy. hes done and I have Garcon playing tomorrow, fuck yes.

edit: how does this happen. its an nfl.com league so they have fractional scores. we're tied at at 96.98

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
FUCK YOU DEZ BRYANT, and i'm the idiot that played sudfield over jordan cameron

I guess i can't be greedy i won 2 of my 3 money leagues this week (thanks to Peyton and Kaepernick) and the Niners won

Props: Chuco
Jun 23, 2005
Started the day down 23 points in one of money leagues. He had rg3 and foster and I had Jackson and McCoy. I'm up 21 points right now I didn't think I had a chance in hell. Lets hope the chargers can slow down foster

Props: Chuco

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Another League roster, this is my money league team. any thoughts?
8 team league

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Jamaal Charles, Marshawn Lynch,
David Wilson, DeMarco Murray, DeAngelo Williams

WR: Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall,
Wes Welker, Mike Wallace, Tavon Austin

TE: Tony Gonzalez

PK: Phil Dawson

TD: Cincinnati Bengals
man this fuckin team didnt do shit. i lost by 30+

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
last team roster

i won with this team in a close ass game, by like 3 points. thanks to arian foster not scoring a TD tonight

Russell Wilson QB
Steven Jackson RB
Trent Richardson RB
Hakeem Nicks WR
Randall Cobb WR
Jackson WR
Dwayne Allen TE

BENCH
Ben Roethlisberger QB
BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB
Alfred Morris RB
T.Y. Hilton WR
Greg Jennings WR
Lance Moore WR

David Akers K
DEF Buffalo Bills

Props: MaC A$$ ViC

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^thats not a bad idea but a lot of people are saying dont give up on Wilson. I dont know if Jacobs has anything left in the tank. this week will be interesting cuz they havent said who's gonna start, but the jury is still out on D. Wilson. the Giants dont want to give up on him and many are saying he'll make a comeback. I gotta hold on to him cuz i have no one else.

Props: Mr G