The Official 2013 NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Im doing two leagues. ones a twelve team league and i picked twelfth. Drafted Rose with my first pick in that one. Hes lookin shaky tonight but he'll be back, no doubt. Im liking my team a lot better in the other league I'm in with 8 guys

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
Was expectin better than this.

But really this is a few years worth, if Bulls win or would have won tonight big deal. They are 7-4 after tonight if they lose they are 7-5 in regular season against MIA witch ain't amounted too shiit when it counted.

MIA is showin they are the team too beat!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Kind of lost interest in the NBA since those all-stars all hooked up down in Miami... takes away from the competitiveness...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
tyreke evans or eric gordon for NO?

cool i pulled paul pierce at the last minute because they said he wasnt gonna play. hes already lighting it up

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
lol the Sixers came out strong against the Heat...it was like 26-2 at one point. Sixers started 10/10 of shooting while the Heat went 0/10. Glad they got the win after the Sixers are expected to have one of the worst seasons ever

michael carter-williams had 9 steals

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
This season is pretty interesting so far. I do not really have a favorite team. Just don't like Lakers, Spurs, and Miami. Support good playing teams and a few players.

Indiana is looking pretty good this season, as well as Golden State. Sixers is the biggest surprise so far for me. I thought they were planning on tanking for next years draft. Maybe they are surprised themselves by Carter-Williams who is already in the no.1 spot for Rookie of the year.

I'm supporting Dennis Schroder, young German PG playing for Atlanta. Never been a Hawks fan, but I hope he does good. He has talent and I hope he can prove himself. So far he is doing pretty well, considering he is back up for Teague. But in the end, Atlanta is not gonna go far this season...

Indiana, Spurs, Miami, OKC, and Golden State, are in the run for the title this year. Maybe even Houston. Even though I don't really like Howard, but teamed up with Harden they also have their chances.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Indiana is looking pretty good this season, as well as Golden State. Sixers is the biggest surprise so far for me. I thought they were planning on tanking for next years draft. Maybe they are surprised themselves by Carter-Williams who is already in the no.1 spot for Rookie of the year.

I'm supporting Dennis Schroder, young German PG playing for Atlanta. Never been a Hawks fan, but I hope he does good. He has talent and I hope he can prove himself. So far he is doing pretty well, considering he is back up for Teague. But in the end, Atlanta is not gonna go far this season...

Indiana, Spurs, Miami, OKC, and Golden State, are in the run for the title this year. Maybe even Houston. Even though I don't really like Howard, but teamed up with Harden they also have their chances.
-MCW will be in the running with Oladipo for ROY, he's not in the #1 spot just yet because Oldadipo is the favorite. MCW was my favorite pick in the draft when I saw that Philly took him. I loved watching him at 'Cuse and knew he would cut it up in the league. I hope he can stay focused and keep ballin'

-Indiana is undefeated because of their defense, they have allowed the least amount of points and have a deep rosters with guys scoring double digits everywhere you look.

-Schroder is a quick little PG that shows flashes of brilliance, he should be decent in the NBA if he can stay in front of other PG's on defense. He's coo, fun to watch.

-Houston will not be in the run for a title this season. Other strong teams in the WEST have started off kinda slow, but after watching the Clips blow them out, and watching other games that they've played..I dont see it...Especially if one of their key post guys goes down- they dont stand a chance.

Props: Mr G