The Official 2012 SF Giants Regular Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Giants sign Bumgarner through 2017

The Giants have signed left-handed pitcher Madison Bumgarner to a five-year extension through 2017 with a club/vesting option for 2018 and a club option for 2019, club Senior Vice President and General Manager Brian Sabean announced today. The five-year extension agreement covers Bumgarner through his arbitration years and his first year of free agency.

"Preserving our core pitching for the long term remains a top priority for the Giants and today's extension certainly helps further that goal," said Sabean. "Madison has already proven that he is one of the best left handed pitchers in the game today and we are confident that he will continue to succeed for many years to come."

This season, Bumgarner has gone 1-1 with a 3.97 ERA in his first two starts. He's scheduled to pitch tomorrow night against Phillies' right-handed pitcher Joe Blanton

Jun 23, 2005
defense has played sloppy as shit, especially fuckin pablo, he's made two costly errors these past couple of games.

on the bright side i went to opening night, and zito pitched good out there.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
um, we lost and im here faggot, your point is? like i said dodger loving homo, i was moving dipshit K @KiLLa V can verify it too lmao

Jun 23, 2005
didnt lincecum change his diet in the offseason? i think i seen some shit where he is eating healthy, no more in and out burgers and shit. maybe he quit smoking and doesnt get munchies anymore and thats why his diet changed. or both could be the reason