The Offical 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Vic Tafur ‏ V @VIC Tafur 3h
#Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor had pretty good limp going and said sore knee prevented him from “exploding on throws and runs.”
coaches should have sat him out for this one, they know how the giants front 4 can get after the qb

Jun 23, 2005
I think everyone need to really look at Pryorr and stop making excused for him. He has regressed since KC. That pick almost six was horrible, if that defender didn't get that then the other would have easily.

The fumble was horrible also, he had plenty of times. You don't make the nfl because you can hit wide open receivers, you are a QB because u can hit tiny windows and receivers. who are covered.

I want Pryor to be our future QB, but I just don't see it happening. His passing skills aren't all to great, he floats the ball too much and has no zip. His foot work is way below par and always rolls to his right when things get tough, extremely predictable.

Yes the line is bad, yes the receivers aren't great, but I think with a proven QB, we would of won today. Shit even Carson Palmer would of won the game for us today.

Props: Unk1ne

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
we need a legit experienced qb coach. not just a throwing coach. pryor throws the ball waaay better now then he did when he got his reps before this year. those floating butterfly passes dont show up as much now as they did the last few years

The major things I see that he needs to improve on is reading defenses, learning when to throw the ball away, getting the play called and our guys to the line of scrimmage WAY faster so he even gets a chance to see what defense hes looking at, and not fizzling out in the 2nd half no matter what kind of game it is

if he rolls out to the left then he doesnt have the choice of throwing the ball like he does when he goes to the right. The last thing I want to see is him roll out to the left and then throw the ball and get nothing behind it. thats when your gonna see him floating balls for picks

I have never seen pryor call an audible. ever. yea we got some options goin on, but its pretty obvious that he is easily fooled by or unaware by what defenses are doing

hes got the potential physically no doubt. He just needs to bring the mental part of his game up. Gotta be patient and let the kid get some experience. Your not gonna become elite in your first season as a starter. its gonna take some time, but hes capable

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
pryor got a sprained mcl and yet our dumbass offensive coordinator still making play calls that got him running the ball.
I think he takes off out of the pocket to fast. The line isn't that bad ,pryor just needs to learn how to maneuver in the pocket a little better...When he runs he narrows himself to receivers on one side of the field (obviously) but he just needs to relax....We need a run game to help him out.. Having McFadden injured every other week is old and I'm ready to move on. I hope we get a good back in the draft next year...

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
the problem with our play calling is it's to predicable, and TP does not help the Oline out at all by running away so quick from the pocket, he should sit in there and pocket pass he has time but he always running out of the pocket way to soon, and everybody knows he's going right thats why i think he's exposed and taken so many sacks, plus his piss poor INT sunday right into double covered was fucking stupid i saw that shit from my TV and he didn't even throw it over heads it threw a bullet to dude, little mistakes like this make it seem like he's becoming worse then better, the D is pretty much tired done for in the 2nd half due to them doing pretty much all the work with no real time to catch a breath seems like OUR D is not that bad at all we getting to the QB but i think our O needs to stay on the field for longer then whats been going on the WR need to try and get open better instead of half assing it and Reese needs to be targeted way more

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
Jun 23, 2005
Cant fault our D bro, they did give a lot of yards on the grounds but Andre brown averaged less than 4 yards per carry, and the team overall did worse than that. They gave up 17 points but I would take 7 off for that pick almost 6. 10 points isn't much to give up. The other TD came off than punt block

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Yeah but that's cause we fucking own the faggot stealers right Jazzo @Jazzo Stealth @Stealth
You fuckin' scumbag Meta4iCAL! Kick us while we are down :) Lately, in the "Black Cornhole" this has been very true. Although, all these recent wins against Pittsburgh will never match the Immaculate Reception! GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL

Last edited:
Props: Meta4iCAL