The Offical 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I don't remember that, dig up the post or it's just more bullshit. we had a horrible defense with hue jackson, no way we could go to the sb with that team
Lol. I don't care enough to go fucking searching through hundreds or thousands of posts buddy. But that doesn't make it "bullshit".

That fag was the most delusional homer on this site but other than him, no I haven't heard any Raider fans talking anything about Super Bowls.

Jun 23, 2005
I have given up on McFadden. I had hope for so many years but they should not resign him . 2 o-lineman got hurt today in mccants and nix,BOTH backups . Shit ridiculous

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I have given up on McFadden. I had hope for so many years but they should not resign him . 2 o-lineman got hurt today in mccants and nix,BOTH backups . Shit ridiculous
mccants was decent, but he came from practice squad. nix is not really gonna be missed. watson is back and gurode said he'll be back at practice this week. pashos might come back too. then it's just veldheer we're waiting on, he should be back by the end of the month.

I think I was more disappointed in the offense than the D. the D just had a bad game, but the offense can't seem to get shit going even when they play one of the worst defenses in the league. that last touch down doesn't really even count either. the eagles took out most of their starters at that point. I somehow doubt that we're going to magically start scoring TDs once veldheer gets back.

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
Jun 23, 2005
Yeah it starts with the line, but then moves to the run game. We can't get shit going on the ground, and teams stack the box cuz they know pryor isn't an elite passer or even decent one

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Usually going to work after a raider game sucks, but I was glad to get the fuck out of town today after sitting through one of the worst games ive ever sat through at the collisuem.

excluding the jamarcus russel and aaron brooks days of course

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
multiple plays where pryor would get away from a blitz and scramble, and every fuckin dude whose eligible to catch the fuckin ball just gave up.

your fuckin leader is running around trying to make plays and get your sorry ass some receptions, and you just stand around instead of trying to get open? the fuck? YOUR GETTING PAID TO PLAY TILL THE WHISTLE, SO FUCKIN PLAY TILL THE WHISTLE

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
Jan 18, 2006
on a side note, i miss the old sports forum. it just isn't the same anymore around here.
I heard that. Honestly like 3 or 4 years when Hue was our coach and we went 8-8 i thought it was so awesome the war between Chiefs and Raider fans on here. That was like the last great year in the sports forum.

As far as delusional Raider fans, well i think u have to go all the way back to when we acquired Randy Moss. Yeah a lot of us had false hope lol

Last edited: