The Offical 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
chree mad that his homie rapistberger caught the fade all day long, now he's too beat up to go out and commit sexual assaults with him
Actually Chree calls the Steelers the Stealers every other week of the season so its quite hilarious he was a fan of the Steelers this week. Yes Chree we all remember how u always say the Steelers won there last 2 Superbowls cuz of the refs.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
fuck bitch gannon and his raider hating commentary!,..and why do they choose to have him announcing raiders games anywayz,Al pulled his raider card along time ago!....and no homo but did i hear him say "work the "cock" instead of "clock?",lol...thats what he gets that puto!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Actually Chree calls the Steelers the Stealers every other week of the season so its quite hilarious he was a fan of the Steelers this week. Yes Chree we all remember how u always say the Steelers won there last 2 Superbowls cuz of the refs.
show me anywhere im pretending to be a stealer fan. saying they are gonna win makes me a fan of them? lol. im not tony, i picked the stealers to win this week because i felt their defense was overmatching the raiders offense especially with their makeshift offense line.

Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL is a bitch too

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
We still need to learn how to close a fuckin game. 21 to 3 in the first half and then 15 unanswered pts against when they missed 2 field goals as well?

Defense played awesome, but steelers could have easily made that a better game.

how about that historic longest raiders run first fuckin play of the game? pryor straight gassed!

Props: MaC A$$ ViC

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Man sometimes I get way too fucked up at the games. I don't remember a lot of the details. Then my boy was about to get arrested in the parking lot so I had to leave early in the 4th quarter. Hella fucking stealers fans at the game though, they showed up. Never in my life have I seen that many fans of the opposing team. Game was crackin though. Need to rewatch it on nfl rewind lol

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I didnt miss it. He scored in my endzone too. I never even fuck with takin pics anymore cause they all look the same. Plus when the stadium fills up, i dont get reception worth a shit in that building