THE NORTHWEST WILL ENTER HIP-HOP'S HISTORY BOOKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2008
Yeah I'm droppin two in a drought. FEBRUARY 2nd 2010 I will be the first artist ever to release two debut albums. The albums have two different feels. One album BOBBI's WORLD will be produced entirely by me and my team THE BAKER BOYS and for the other album THE HUNGER I'm going to get production from the best producers out the NW (Jake One, Bean-One, Vitamin D, The Bizness, D-Sane and several other great NW representatives). Both albums will be distributed both digitally and physically by my company DIAMOND CHILD MEDIA GROUP. I have the best marketing & promo team this side of UNIVERSAL and you'll find out throughout 2009. Remember this is not part of my campaign, the campaign doesn't start until '09 I just want to let ya'll know The NORTHWEST is about to make history.

2-2-10 My Legacy Will Begin

Aug 15, 2008
aw yeah the baker boys them Christian cats that be playing the horns..... nice!
^^^UM....NAW MY DUDE. It's four producers. One from Miami, One from Atlanta and two from Seattle. As far as over saturation, I don't think you can oversaturate the market with good music especially when your an independent artist. Some people do 4 plus mixtapes a year. That being said the mixtape game is oversaturated & I don't want to do anymore because EVERYBODY has one or three. It has nothing to do with the creative process, I can rap all day I just want to bring more attention back to original music. Not takin sum1's beat or takin sumn off soundclick or e-mailin trax but artist and producer workin hand in hand bringin the best out of their work. Plus we're gonna be promoting these projects and building anticipation for almost 14 months. We are only using the best material, we have a solid marketing plan & a great promo team so we should fare pretty well in todays market.

Aug 15, 2008
@ Bleek Ima most yefinitely droppin some sh*t on siccness first. I heard a couple of your joints to so when it's go time Ima get atchu bruh. As far as my music go to www.myspace.com/bobbigprofecy Check out the producers on my top friends starting after LOLO, I have some of the best unheard of dudes from Seattle doing beats for my project.

Aug 15, 2008
The albums are gone be different than everything that's on my page. It's gonna be alot more intricate flow wise as well as concept wise and all around more polished. My mixtape sh*t I don't put much thought into I just write & go in or I go in and come off top.

Aug 15, 2008
BOBBI's WORLD & THE HUNGER 2-2-10

^^^Good Lookin Fam. But for THE HUNGER as far as rappers go I was thinkin about only featuring the 3 NW artists that influenced me the most. D. Black because we use to spit on the Karaoke Machine in his basement when we was yuuuuuuung bucks and because he's dope the other is Fatal because we use 2 cipher together, we went to the same school for a minute, we from the same hood & I think he's got hella talent. The last dude is TNT aka The Natural Truth I f*cks wit him cause when we chopped it up we realized we had similar struggles and of course the kids got talent. I got hella Seattle & P.O. homeboys that rap and I like hella other artists but I just want everything to mean something & I don't want overkill.

As for BOBBI's WORLD I got features in place from The Game, Yukmouth, T.I., & Shawty LO. I'm tryna get connected wit X-Raided & get a feature with him. If I can do that I'ma reach out to Killa Tay & put get him on that track. Like I said I promise Ima rep us (THE WHOLE WEST) right on both albums

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Some people do 4 plus mixtapes a year. That being said the mixtape game is oversaturated & I don't want to do anymore because EVERYBODY has one or three. It has nothing to do with the creative process, I can rap all day I just want to bring more attention back to original music. Not takin sum1's beat or takin sumn off soundclick or e-mailin trax but artist and producer workin hand in hand bringin the best out of their work.
For the record.....

Ignoring the traditional DJ mixtape format.....really, it's almost exclusively a West Coast thing to make "mixtapes" entirely out of other peoples beats. In the South, not done. On the East Coast, not done. It's an ignorance thing, mostly, and if not ignorance, a misnomer. So basically, still ignorance.

For example......If you think about what Three 6 Mafia was doing way back when, releasing Memphis Underground albums, that featured new songs, unreleased songs, exclusive remixes, etc. That was more like a mixtape. Grabbing 15 popular beats and rapping leftovers and throwaway verses is not a mixtape. It's an abomination.

Remember: There is no headliner without an undercard. So if you really want to be a 2x Headliner on your own, don't forget to be your own undercard. If you go out there as a headliner in front of a cold audience, you WILL get slaughtered.

As for your features--don't give me and everyone else a reason to write you off as being just like every other rapper. Scout shows. Find young and hungry rappers with a similar mind-state. Collaborate. Pool resources. Move forward with the good acts; part ways with the mediocre ones. But throwing money at features that will not be there, hitting the pavement with you, or on the stage with you to sell albums, it's not worth it.

Anyways, I'm done.....I'll respond next weekend, or whatever. Doesn't really matter. Epiphanies don't happen around here. Read, scoff, type, repeat.

Aug 15, 2008
For the record.....

Ignoring the traditional DJ mixtape format.....really, it's almost exclusively a West Coast thing to make "mixtapes" entirely out of other peoples beats. In the South, not done. On the East Coast, not done. It's an ignorance thing, mostly, and if not ignorance, a misnomer. So basically, still ignorance.

For example......If you think about what Three 6 Mafia was doing way back when, releasing Memphis Underground albums, that featured new songs, unreleased songs, exclusive remixes, etc. That was more like a mixtape. Grabbing 15 popular beats and rapping leftovers and throwaway verses is not a mixtape. It's an abomination.

Remember: There is no headliner without an undercard. So if you really want to be a 2x Headliner on your own, don't forget to be your own undercard. If you go out there as a headliner in front of a cold audience, you WILL get slaughtered.

As for your features--don't give me and everyone else a reason to write you off as being just like every other rapper. Scout shows. Find young and hungry rappers with a similar mind-state. Collaborate. Pool resources. Move forward with the good acts; part ways with the mediocre ones. But throwing money at features that will not be there, hitting the pavement with you, or on the stage with you to sell albums, it's not worth it.

Anyways, I'm done.....I'll respond next weekend, or whatever. Doesn't really matter. Epiphanies don't happen around here. Read, scoff, type, repeat.
I agree with your epiphany 100. I think you just made me have one. I wasn't just tossin money around I got some people that know some people to get them people for the LOW. But now I think Ima do what you said but I still got get Killa Tay & X-Raided on a track together & I also gotta do sumn wit Game but other than that it'll prolly be artists on the grind.

Aug 15, 2008
I had to run so I made that last post with haste. Now to answer your statements. As far as the mixtape game I believe there is a major difference between a street album & a mixtape. Mixtapes use to be awhole bunch of songs from different artists placed on a single tape or disc. Rappers (mainly 50 Cent) used the same outline (using other artists work) but he took the majority of other vocals off the record & made it his own. A Street Album in honesty is a LP that the artist didn't have enough money or faith in to really push it so they slap that title on there.

As far as me using big names on BOBBI's WORLD (THE HUNGER has 0), a reason I chose to rock with that is because ONE I got the artists I liked to work with me on their price TWO alot of these underground/independant artists want to charge for features instead of doing it for the love of the art, respect for the artist, hunger or just getting their name out there, if i'm gonna pay an artist i'm going to pay for sum1 who is dope & has a built in fanbase. Noone wants to grind it out anymore everybodies just like "F*CK YOU PAY ME". So I say "F*ck It If Ima Pay Sum1 Ima Pay HIM" So though I am thinking about using newer unkown acts i'm still unsure, i'm just going to let the project roll & see where it goes.

Aug 15, 2008
^^^Aint no offense taken bruh, I don't expect everybody to know about me I don't know over half the dudes that post on here but like them i'm still on the grind for recognition & revenue. You can read about me & hear some of my music @ www.myspace.com/bobbigprofecy Once it's promo time for these projects you'll hear all about me my dude.