THE NEXT RAPPERS TO SHINE FROM THE MIDWEST IN 2010?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2009

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I thought Stevie Stone was pretty dope but him signin to the newly revamped Ruthless Records??? We'll see......
Yeah, I feel that's a bit off, too, but he's a strong headed dude and has the talent to back up any decisions he makes.

I can't speak highly enough about his talents and his overall attitude toward his fans.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Hell yeah. I'm a firm believer in Irv's talents and his crew after I actually sat down and listened to his music.

He's extremely diverse, but lacks polish. If he can get behind someone COUGHKRIZZKALIKOCOUGH with the same type of versatility his real talent will start to show.
word...

it's one thing to be diverse but to have the talent to back it up is another and Irv is one of the few that is on that level IMO

there's a few more from the Mid that should ALREADY have blown up but fade off into non existence and that just don't have enough buzz generated that are talented

I felt that D.O.V.E. D.A.W.G. (aka The Future) and Shadow (from both T9 Collabos) fit that criteria...

as of late from what I've heard

Irv Da Phenom
Stevie Stone
Ron Ron

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
No, I honestly think Stone and Irv will both gain noteriety this coming year. Irv's been spending a lot of time in Strange places over the past few months, and Stone has managed to fly successfully out of a college town not known for the performing arts.

They'll both do time as growing artists.

Oct 30, 2008
SOMEBODY FROM THE CHI PLEASE,,,, ALL I GET OUT HERE IN THE WEST IS HOW COME CHICAGO AINT GOT NO GANGSTA ASS SHIT SLAPPIN, ALL WE KNOWN 4 IS KANYE,COMMON,DO OR DIE, LUPE FIASCO WTF WE NEED SOME HARD HITTAZ TO REP IT WITH SOME HEAT FUCC THE RADIO SHIT.