the next kutt album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
So I got to talk with him a little bit at the Detroit "rock the bells" show and asked him when his next album was due out. He said first quarter next year. Good news to me, I'm not sure if this has been brought up on the sicc or not.
I asked him the title, he just looked at me. So I said, "Ooooh shit, another fuckin' guessin' game huh?" He just laughed, and was like, "yep, you got it".
Go figure. I just thought I'd let people in on the little bit of info I got straight from the man himself.

On 2 other notes from the show.
1) I took my friends little brother to the show. He was all excited to meet these guys but had nothing for them to sign. He asks Kutt if he could sign something "personal", Kutt gave him this look like awww man. lol. Little man pulls out a dime bag and slides it to him on the low. Kutt looked and cracked up. Showed Tech and Krizz and they shared a laugh. I wanted to cry, I 've never been so proud of this little bastard.
2) Takin a piss at the show, wash my hands and start to walk out when Kutt passes by (after I talked to him the first time). Dude walks up to me, "is that tech n9ne??". "no dude" I tell him. "are you sure man, that's gotta be one of them?!" LOL! One of them... I'm like, "how 'bout you go in there while he's pissin' and ask him for a Tech N9ne autograph and see what's up." I then turned away, I didn't really want to see this go down. Hilarious, to me at least. Long post, get over it. Just had some info and experiences to type about. :ermm:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
"and be looking out for me in 20-10, man, with that new release February or March for sure. "Raw & Unkutt", U-N-K-U-T-T, baby." ...

Jul 4, 2009
I knew it was going to be called Raw N unKutt
and the 2010 release, my thing is why not drop anything in 09, must be the 816 boyz project

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm the one that started the online speculation of his cd title!!!! LOL

I'm sure "Raw and UnKutt" is the working title of the album, though. It was the way he said it in the interview that makes it seem like a likely fit.