THe Next Big Thing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2005
next big thing...

He's been wrestling for OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) WWE's training ground for awhile now, and everybody's been saying that he would be making his way to The WWE really soon. Dude is a f*cking Monster! He's Lesnar, and Goldberg wrapped into one huge guy.

Watch out for this dude to make a big impact in The WWE!

thanks for the heads up Cheaptimes.

keep grindin'...

1/4 Bag -aka- Mr. Ben White

Feb 5, 2005

YUP !!

DOOD Iz A MONSTA !!!

HE SHOULD DO BIG THINGz IN DA WWE IN DA FUTURE.......

LOL, HE DESTROY'D SIMON DEAN ( NOT DAT SIMON Iz A MAJOR PLAY'R OR N-E THING )

GOOD LOOK'N OUT CHEAPTIMEz...

U STAY WIT DA SCOOPz....

- GEEzUz

May 11, 2002
Man I swear the pics of this guy on this website www.obsessedwithwrestling.com don't don't do him justice I was wondering what everyone was raving about. Now I see . That's a big brotha right there. I wonder if they are going to call him Bobby lashley or Blaster Lashley? Cheaptimes what did he use as a finisher?

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
He kind of just manhandled Simon dean. If there was a finisher it wasnt recognized or it was extremly weak.
I wouldnt be surprised or put it past the dub to have him doing the "pounce" but change it to something craptacular like the "Bump"

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I think this guy will do good if he is pushed rite. Thank god they didn't give him some whack ass gimmik like "The Boogy Man" or some shit. We'll see what they do with him...

Dec 4, 2004
hopefully this guy has some type of personality and not just another unstoppable guy who never talks.....but he got potential.

Feb 5, 2005
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
I think this guy will do good if he is pushed rite. Thank god they didn't give him some whack ass gimmik like "The Boogy Man" or some shit. We'll see what they do with him...

SAME HERE, WIT DA RIGHT PUSH HE COULD DO ALOT 4 WWE.....

IONNO BOUT A GIMMIK OR IF HIz FINISHER Iz ENUFF 2 MAKE HIM A FAN FAV'RIT N DA FUTURE......

BUT WE'LL C Az TIME PASSEz.....

- GEEzUz

Feb 8, 2003
ESFCE said:
hopefully this guy has some type of personality and not just another unstoppable guy who never talks.....but he got potential.

EXACTLY

Bc thats what Shelton is lacking in so thats gonna hold him back from being a world champion.

IMO Booker T has a great promo mouth piece to be wwe world champ. Other past african american wrestlers like Ahmed and Farroq also had what it talks but they got caught up.

Everyone was saying WWE is racist but I highly doubt that most problems with black wrestlers was the storyline and they interviews.